• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The horror movie premise of the dekaid

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Horror is a genre that procures sensations no other corner of the artistic universe can convey. So vivid, so lively and, for fiction, so 'real' if I can settle for such an antiphrase. There's just nothing, anywhere, like a harrowing synopsis that already instills a grisly injection of adrenaline into your nervous system and holds your mind hostage for a few moments. Nothing quite captures the imagination or gets the creative juices boiling quite like horror.

Let's jump straight into it.
Somewhat inspired by a previous classic horror tale, I thought of this most disturbing concept: the werefox. Each time the moon turns a quarter full, the cursed protagonist turns into a roughly 15kg little fox-human hybrid, the head of a cute fox and tail, with the body of a hyperactive little horror. He runs around in people's houses and eats all the fruit they could possibly possess: in the fridge, cupboards, kitchen, living room on a platter...all the fruit. Even the ones hidden in people's night-table drawers: he is relentless and stops at nothing.
The only way to defeat him is by ejaculating on his face, the symbol of his monstrosity, which is a seemingly infinitely tall task as he is impossible to immobilize and therefor requires to be done on the spot during a lively, turbulent sequence, maybe by catching his attention elsewhere. It cannot be already-extracted semen to be thrown - it needs to be shot directly from a hero's imminently bursting penis.

I'd be willing to work with modest directors as I've no experience in cinema and do need to start somewhere, Ridley Scott, maybe David Cronenberg..

I vote to revoke Ewis's right to make threads.

Honestly, this really doesn't sound a million miles away from an episode of the Might Boosh...

Must be said, I would probably watch this. Big fruit, ejaculation and fox fan.

Don't try and vulgarize my art. You know damn well that away from your peers when you're alone, mildly deep down inside this terrifies you.

Latest posts