• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"...the horror..." Thread

S

Sir Speedy

The point of this thread is to tell spooky stories which are solely intended to spook and scare the **** out of the readers. For a better effect, read the stories in the darkness. I'll start:

"In Korea, a lot of students are forced by their parents to do a lot of study and do well academically. It's not uncommon for students to go back to school at night to do extra study.

One night this girl was back at school studying with a group of students. The room they were in was the only light in the whole building, which dimly flowed down the hallway outside.

In the middle of her studies, she decided to take a break and went to the toilets down the hall. She proceeded back to her fellow students, when she suddenly heard a bunch of chilling, horrific screams eminating from the classroom. And just as abruptly as they had started, the building fell deathly quiet once again.

Fearing the worst, she crept back towards the clasoom making sure not to make a sound. She peered inside the clasoom and lo and behold, all her peers lay strewn across the floor. Limp, lifeless and their faces dashed with blood. Their in the midst of the room was a pale white figure, a ghost of a young girl in a white gown with long black hair that veiled her face.

The girl had heard of this ghost before. It attacked people in the late hours of the night, harvesting its victims for their eyeballs. The girl could not run without making a sound and attracting the attention of the ghost. Instead, she slipped in the the classroom and smeared her eyes with blood and lay there amongst the bodies pretending to be dead. She held her eyes shut tight and dared not move, hoping the ghost would soon leave and she could make her escape.

She could hear the ghost make the rounds through the room, shuffling from one corpse to the next, counting in chilling, soft voice "One, two... One, two... One, two..." as it plucked the eyeballs of the deceased.

This went on for several minutes, but the girl remained motionless. "One, two... One, two... One, two..." And still the ghost continued to count. The girl became anxious, curious as to why the ghost had not left. But she remained still, knowing what horrific fate might await her if she foiled her plan. But still the ghost continued to count "One, two... One, two..." and curiosity got the better of her. She summoned the courage to take a peak, making sure to remain still whilst she slowly opened her eyes to survey the room...

And there was the ghost, staring back at her. It's, pale, emaciated finger pointing at the girls' eyes, from one eye to the other as it counted "One, two... One, two... One, two..."

Takakofuji.img_assist_custom.jpg

You know in Korea, you don't get replacement glass eyes if you lose your eye. You get real 100% bonafide dead people's ones!

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn't make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

also...

A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows but one won't close.

She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

Give us some more of these stories speedy!

I though they were going to be terrible, but like a well written joke, theres just that small little punch line which makes it.

Well, you could give me some aswell! D:

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request... she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "Take the children and get out of the house... we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue."

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No angel staue was ever found.

It's early in the morning. The sun won't be up for another couple of hours. You're fast asleep in bed, lost in a dream, when the phone rings. Rather than waking up, you roll over and cover your head with a pillow. Hours pass. The sun rises. The phone is ringing.

When you wake up, your alarm clock is blaring and the phone is ringing. By the time you will yourself to turn the alarm off, the phone has stopped ringing. You realize that it's been ringing all morning. You slide out of bed and press the blinking red button on your phone as you stumble into the bathroom. The phone beeps, followed by the friendly, electronic voice. Hello. You have six hundred and sixty-six new messages. Message one. The phone beeps again, and you're not prepared for what comes next.

Screaming.

You spin around, thinking that she's standing right behind you. There's pure terror in her screams, accompanied by other disturbing noises. You stand there, horrified, for about ten seconds. Screaming gives way to hysterical, garbled crying before dying out with the sounds of spilling meat and tearing flesh.

The phone beeps again. You're shaking.

Message two.

Get some real stories, that'd make it far more horrifying
[/b]
Real stories are boring. They always have the "I saw a ghost, **** brixx and ran away" idea to them.

I've always had a terrible fear of being submerged completely in water. Not that I can't swim or anything. My dad made me learn; he said I almost drowned when I was really young.
I was afraid of it because, for as long as I can remember, whenever I am under water and look up at the surface I see a woman reaching down to me with a warm smile, with glowing golden hair and dark blue eyes. Even if its just in a bathtub. It wasn't an odd occurrance, it was every single time. Thinking about it after would freak me out, which is why I avoided it, but at the time she always made me feel like everything was alright.

I never told my dad about it as a kid, but I did ask him about my mom. He never wanted to talk about her. Sometimes he even got mad at me for trying too hard to bring it up.

It was only recently that I described this apparition to him. He nearly drove into a telephone pole; obviously he knew something. I asked him, again, about my mom. He still would say much, except that she died when I was very young, and that she loved me very much. He also admitted that her hair and eyes were those colors, just like mine.

So I did some research on my own, looking up her name for myself on my birth certificate and trying to find any references I could, any news clips about a boy nearly drowning, any thing. I mostly wanted a picture, something I could match to my guardian angel.

Today, burried in our town library, I found it. The article was about a psyche patient escaping and jumping off a bridge.

It turns out my mom spent the last two years of her life in a mental institution, starting right after I was born, after she tried to drown me in a bath tub

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Real stories are boring. They always have the "I saw a ghost, **** brixx and ran away" idea to them.
[/b][/quote]
That's why you look harder and find ones that are real and creepy....fact is alwasy stranger then fiction ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
That's why you look harder and find ones that are real and creepy....fact is alwasy stranger then fiction ;)
[/b][/quote]
Well here's an idea, why don't you find them and post them here? I mean, since you have better ideas of what a creepy story is, then I'd like to see some. :rolleyes:

Well here's an idea, why don't you find them and post them here? I mean, since you have better ideas of what a creepy story is, then I'd like to see some. :rolleyes:[/b]
I don't have time for such things! You're the official scary story bloke, that's your job. :p

ok, now I wont be able to go to sleep....

I dont like ghost stories, I have to go through some empty floors in my building before I can get to my apartment, and there are some really strange noises in there....

I used to take a leaping jump into my bed until I was like 10 years old because I was afraid something under the bed would grab me. Just saying.

Man, I don't know why but that angel story gave me the mean creeps. Good stories man, keep them coming.

I have one, i have just made up and i think i know how these work now.

Here goes..

A party of three, a pretty woman aged 25, and two men aged 27 and 32 decide to go fishing illegally impromptu one evening down by the South-East Kent coast to a place called Camber. The huge lakes there are abandoned quarries that have filled with water to incredible depths.

The lakes are strictly off-limits as a nature preservation to the birds and fish that have since occupied the lakes.

The lake they go to is quite out of sight from the road and about a mile wide.

They find a small rowing boat that is usually used by the site owners to check on the birds and they decide to row out in it. They row out to the centre of the lake about 5pm when it is quiet.

There is nothing or no-one in sight, just other lakes and the usually quiet beach road. They manage to catch some fish for their dinner. The weather turns from overcast to darkly overcast as a storm is quickly approaching over the coast so they decide they should head back to safety.

The sky gets quite dark in the next 10 minutes and their torch is quickly running out of power with some thunder in the background.

As they are about to row off, the boat suddenly lifts on one side very strongly despite no obvious wave or impact. The boat turns over completely and they all are in the water. The two guys manage to get the boat back on it's right side but they realise their female friend is not the close vicinity. They locate her a few seconds after in the freezing water and she is sinking rapidly about 5 metres from the boat.

She is in clear distress and disorientated and is trying to swim back to the boat frantically, but seems to be drifting away.. suddenly she goes under very fast and the water is still.

The two guys panic and try to reach the site for about 5 minutes, but the rain is lashing down and they won't leave the woman. Fearing that she has drowned and that they would suffer the same fate possibly to the long weeds that lay in the lake, they manage to get back to the edge of the lake and are in distress and anguish about their friend.

They decide they should go and get help and try to find call the police but there is not mobile signal in the heavy rain and there are no visible places to get help. They are soaked through and decide to rest in their van parked nearby until the morning fearing the death of their friend.

Six hours pass and it's now early morning about 1am and it is still dark but the storm has died down. The guys in the van are lightly sleeping.

They are jolted into reality by a terrifying scream to what sounds like a brutal violent rape is happening and release it is probably a young woman by it's sound.

They look out of back of the van with their torch which only gives out a dim glow to see their what they think maybe their female friend being violently raped from behind by a shadowy figure they can't make out about 10 metres from the van.

Terrified, they think for a moment about getting out and trying to save their friend from her horror rape ordeal but suddenly she gives a chilling scream-cum-orgasm noise and they immediately get out the van and try to save her. They can't see much apart from the dim-lighted torch sight of the woman bent over and clearly in a terrible condition.

From behind the two guys are grabbed violently and they try to struggle but can't overcome the powerful attackers and one of the guys finds himself with his throat sit wide open and is struggling to stay alive.

The torch drops to the floor with the guy and two guys concentrate on last remaining guy. They knock him out with some kind of mild chemical. He wakes slowly in his van alone about 15 minutes later, completely bewildered and injured knowing something is desperately wrong.

He manages to get out of the van that now has it's lights and engine on.

Knowing that his fate was ultimately grim to say the least he opens the van and finds his half naked male friend laying on the grass with huge slice marks in his back and body half-mutilated.

He stumbles on in terror when he is confronted by the shadowy figure which is a black cloak with some strange alphabet-type symbols he hasn't seem before.

He is completely at his end when his attention is drawn to the woman.

She is barely alive and making barely any noise and is naked with from the waist down with severly ripped clothes on her upper half.

She is heavily slashed or whipped and covered in blood and is half-horizontally laying front down on this wooden chair type device with her arms dangling and is impaled by her genitals by a rough wooden pole attached to a type of wheel.

The man is forced to watch as the pole is impaled further into her with the device at which time she is gently screaming for her death with barely any energy.

A pair of cloaked figures join the act and one holds out her left arm. The other takes out a long samurai sword and cuts her arm clean off. There is a short dying scream and they repeat it on the other arm to the same effect. They then do the same to her legs.

The man is vomiting violently at what he is seeing. The woman is dead, she has just grossly and horrifically haemoraged to death in front of him.

The man is then told to get on his knees at which point they slice his throat and and throw him in the front seat of the van and drive the van into the lake.

A few weeks later, after the party of three are declared missing they find the van in the lake, with the last remaining guy. On his person is found several polaroid photos of the step-by-step acts of mutilation inflicted on his friends. No bodies or evidence apart from the van has ever been found.

That was a bit too brutal and not scary....and you mentioned rape too much...

Now my one...

A young, up and coming lawyer opens his mail after a long day and work to find a letter from the tax office. He opens it thinking it would be his refund for some of his various claims that he made last financial year. As he opened it and saw the lettering upon the top of the document he started trembling at the big red letters up above the majority of the text, he was about to go through an experience he would never recover from. He was to be Audited.

After a phone call to his mother and priest to cry his pain away the lawyer went to turn on his large plasma screen that he had attempted to claim as a business deduction. As he turned it on the lights flashed, and then went off...the power must be out, the lawyer thought as he went to play with the power box out the side of the house. As he went towards the side door a hard knocking occured at the door. Perhaps there is a problem with the power system and the power company workers were really on the ball, the lawyer though.

As he opened the door however a deep sense of foreboding hit him, as he opened the door and saw a horrifying sight showed itself....the lawyer knew what lay in store for him, and he didn't like it one bit.....'Oh, oh lord no! AUDITOR!!!' And with that the lawyer bolted through the house to get away from the most dreaded of beasts, but it was too late. The auditor had seen the plasma screen that had been legally deducted and that was all he had to see. With a simple write in his note pad the lawyers sentence was struck.

In the weeks to come the lawyer couldn't leave the house, he was awaiting the most terrible of punishments from the most foul of beings. And the day it came the lawyer sunk to his knees, his life was ruined.

The penalty was a fine that was so large the lawyer could not go to the pub that weekend with his mates....and the lawyer never fully recovered from this brutal experience while auditors still roam the streets handing out life ruining punishments....and they could be in your town!

I am Thomas's reflection. Every morning, he rises from sleep and walks into the bathroom. ...and he makes faces. I am so tired of the faces. He makes them for at least half an hour. Mocking, ridiculous faces. I have no choice but to mimic his every action, although inside I am seething with anger. He does this every day... well, USED to. One morning he awoke as usual, and entered the bathroom. On this particular morning, against his will, he picked up a pair of scissors. On this particular morning, against his will, he gripped those scissors tightly in his fist. ...on this particular morning, entirely against his will, he plunged those scissors directly into his right eye. Thomas screamed, and screamed. I screamed and screamed too - with one difference. I can't mimic his pain.

Just.

His.

Face.

1190573978289_copy.jpg

Latest posts