• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Inquisition gets ‘esoj’

Spanish Inquisition

Nobody Expects Us!
Country Flag
Spain
Club or Nation
Spain
Good day to you Mr esoj, we are here to get to your bottom on the matter!

We of the Spanish Inquisition have been asked to perform special interrogations on behalf of the TRF, to find the vermin lurking in their midst!

So, lets get down to your business.

Firstly, this name, the esoj, what is it meaning and where have you come upon it?

This is simply my real name backwards, Jose. My other screen name Fox was just far too common on the internet and online gaming so I decided to try esoj, and back in school, it kinda became a nickname and I’ve stuck with it ever since. By the way, to the b*stard that stole esoj on xfire, I hate you!

Hmm, sinister indeed. What is it you do for a crusty loaf, Mr esoj? Do you enjoy this?

Currently I’m in between working for loaves, so yes I am liking it but soon my wallet may not like it so much.

So, I am to be taking it that you are a big fan of the rugby? Have you been a player of this game and if it is so, then give us all the background on your rugby past!

I never played seriously due to being born with no vision in my left eye, but I have been an avid couch coach since about the 1993 lions tour or so when I was able to understand it. I even had my own season ticket to Eden Park one year as a 21st birthday present

Have any other sports featured in your rather hazy past?

I played soccer for a few years before school caught up with me and lack of talent.

So, do you have a favourite team and/or player?

All Blacks. Auckland and the Blues. One player that’s hard to go past is the great Dan Carter, he is incredible.

I’m not surprised that you have selected such an unsavoury individual! Anyhow, onto other matters. You have been a member of TRF for some years now. Tell us what you have been enjoying about this forum and what in your eyes, is not so hot!

It was started as a place to talk about rugby games and it has been great to see it flourish over the years to focus on general rugby and even other games/sports. As for not so hot, the dark era known as the Ripper wars and the time where Mr Iversen and I could hardly post in the same thread together.

Most revealing! I presume there are some people whom you do like the postings of, and some who could do with the pulling up of the socks? Who are these people, we must know!

I will not deny it some of the welsh posters tend to go a bit too far and then overreact when you claim their team or one of their players is not a god. I love the Gay-Guy postings, he is class. Woosaah’s not bad for a cantab and my favourite aussie Ak47 always posts some gems. Of course the owners, Mr St Helens and Getofmeland are true champions.

There are rumours flying around of your legendary love of video games? Is this so, and if so which consoles and games are tickling your fancies right now?

I love the video games this rumour is 110% true. On the console side not a whole lot really. The Wii is a bit lacking currently, but on the pc side definitely playing things like team fortress 2 now and then. I think everyone is waiting for the big guns like Stalker, Clear Sky, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead and the like to release over the coming months.

If we were to be feeding the esoj, here in the inquisition booth, what would he devour like a ravenous swine?

Vegemite. That stuff is awesome and I almost eat out straight out of the jar. I could live on this stuff for weeks.

Now onto a subject we Spanish are loving, we must discuss the ladies. Do you have one at the moment, if so, what is she like and why do you like her, or are you as our previous interrogatee Mr Gough giving yourself the “glad hand� If this is too personal we will steer away from this subject, we are after all not the ruthless inquisition! They have a room next door.

I am currently too awesome for the ladies.

Now a question which has plagued the mind of many of those of which we have inquired. Who…..is your favourite muppet?

Animal. Always loved him. Gonzo also gets a close second as like him I have been a bit of an outcast growing up trying to find where I belong in the universe.

It is as I thought. So, do you have any favourite musics? Which bands are you liking at present, the one’s of which your wheels are squealing?

Not really that big into music. I like my some daft punk though. Their live shows are just awesome.

While we talk of this pop culture. i must know of your cinematic tendencies. Fill us in on your top 5 films, as we have an insatiable appetite for this knowledge.

I like almost anything as long as it is good. Top 5 is a tricky one.
5. Monsters Inc. 4. Men In Black. 3. AI. 2. The Empire Strikes Back. 1. The Matrix.

So, you must have a favourite actor or actress, maybe you are liking the Burt Reynolds? Who is being called talent by the esoj?

Hmm tricky one again. I think I will go currently with Robert Downey Jnr.

Ok Mr esoj, we are not suspecting you so much. We may let you go now. Before you go however, is there anything you may wish to say of your own volition? Some devious secret or anecdote you must share with the TRF? If there is something you must say, we are all of us, ears!

I don’t know really. Keep it cool, keep it fresh, do your best and never rest!

Fantastic! Well, Mr esoj. We will let you go this time to follow your dubious activities. You have left us very satisfied and content. Goodbye Mr esoj!

Latest posts