• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Inquisition gets "TRF_Getofmeland"

Spanish Inquisition

Nobody Expects Us!
Country Flag
Spain
Club or Nation
Spain
Good evening Mr Gough, if that’s even your real name. I have some questions for you and you cannot go until I have the answers!

Firstly, state your full name, age and favourite muppet for the record:

Charles William Diego Gough , 23, Emo Elmo!

Now, you have been co-managing this Rugby Forum for some time now. Tell me what it is about this site, that you see fit to spend most of your life on here?

Because I am a millionaire, and have lots of spare time to worry about little things like spam… WONDERFUL SPAM OH WONDERFUL SPAM!!!
In all seriousness I love the place because it is a unique vibe and a great member base, it has a lot of potential over the next couple of years, so hopefully we will be able to tap into it…

Ah the spam, fantastic stuff! Who would be your chief collaborators in this endeavour and what is it that is so great about them?

Well the chief is myself, its all about me, me, me… No one else does anything, there is some guy who really does help a lot, and I know he’s gonna get real embarrassed, but I want to give a big shout out to the big man himself, oh yeah you all know him, he is the guy who has inspired me the most over the years… That’s right big fella you know I am talking bout ya… Yep you got it Los Lover, the man is a genius, he’s just so hot this year…

I keep hearing this, that you are a great film connoisseur. If this is so, then what are your five greatest films of all time?

I am gonna answer this one cos I do have a passion for films… My all time Favourite films are:
Pulp Fiction
Zoolander
Office Space
Scent of a Woman
Star Wars Episode V â€" The Empire Strikes Back

Ugghhh! Appalling taste, I expect this of you English. Anyhow, I am hearing that you used to play rugby, no? Do you still? What positions do you enjoy?

YES GARY!!!
I did play rugby but don’t any more… I used to play Lock…

On that subject, there is a rumour going around that you are something of a……..how you say, ladies man? Is there any substances to this?

Absolutely, but how did you hear??

There are….accusations. How many of these “ladies†have you given the “kissies and cuddlesâ€, or even more, to? Not including relatives, of course?

Well the appropriate answer to this question is I was drunk and I have no recollection of how many times. But the correct answer would be I lost count after my second cousin…

Filth! Now I must question your integrity Mr Gough, this is how we break you. Have you ever told a “fib†to gain the sordid affections of a young woman? I must have this scandalous information.

Well….. Who hasn’t told a woman that they are a famous cosmonaut from the communist state of Cuba…

Mmmm, devious. If there was another member of TRF who you would suspect of being a “demon in the sackâ€, who would this individual be?

Well I know for a fact that there is one fella, but he is currently having his way with many American Men and Women… We all know him as RC (Rohypnol Cymru)… Ladies and Men watch out for this fella, he will be back in September.

There is much said of your support for Liverpool and Bath. Firstly, I must know the truth! Have you ever taken a bath in Liverpool?

I haven’t but I have had one in St Helens tho….

Secondly, have you ever shamefully bet against one of your teams in a display of turncoatery during a picking or tipping competition?

Never, I would never do such a thing… Do you think I am a Kiwi??

No, you are more like a kiwi-fruit. Now, I must probe you further. What are your ambitions, both on TRF and in your private turgid existence over the next 12 months?

My ambitions for TRF, if I told you these I would have to kill you, and anyone who ever read this transcript… As for myself, I plan for World Domination like all other human beings, enslaving their comrades and making them live a painful and unforgettable life, so remember when you see Charles William Diego Gough for Supreme Commander of the World, you know your making the right vote…

Test of your general knowledge. When intoxicated, the ant falls to which side?

Well its simple, the ant will fall on to the side of the Germans, Damn those germans are nasty bunch of folk… I remember back in the war, I was based on a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bah! You have let me down with your display of typical English ignorance! The ant always falls to the right. This is common knowledge in Spain.

Finally, If you had to choose one international rugby player to give you a lap dance who would it be?

I would have to choose Tana Umaga, (I know he’s not an international player now), but purely because he knows how to swing around things…

Thank you for your time and honesty Mr Gough. You are free to go, this inquisition is over….for now.

Latest posts