• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The King

B

Bullitt

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LDx8KKJjEwI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LDx8KKJjEwI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Latest effort

Still kind of dislike Carlos, he always seemed an arrogant *******, but I can't deny that last try's brilliance. Am excellent highlights clip Teh.

Would love a Hi-Res copy if you have one. Keep up your good work. +Rep

Must admit, every time I've spoken to him he's always come across as a very pleasent man. I think a lot of the arrogance people see him with comes from his cocky style of play.

I'm sure he is in actual life. Just on the field is where he chooses to "express" himself, lol.

Nice tribute to Carlos, although a more upbeat song would suit it better IMO.

I'd mostly agree. He's known more for being pretty happy with his successes. I don't think he seems like the kind who reflects on the bad moments that much. Except on the town.

It all reminds me of one of the times I saw Carlos.

He got asked to leave a bar I was in once as a couple of locals called him 'toffee pop'. It sent him wanting to fight everyone. One of the guys apologised and he wanted that guys head on a platter.

It was all about a commercial which screened over here which featured him disrobing in front of a woman.

The ad basically was about a slightly fat and middle aged man disrobing and when the woman took a bite from the toffee pop, (a chocolate and toffee flavoured biscuit over here) all of a sudden she was looking at Carlos disrobing and showing off his abs.

Many NZ blokes thought it was a real 'look at me' commercial, so he was often mocked for it. Most guys on the town knew it was a phrase guaranteed to set him off and he never let anyone down.

Still I bet he'd never of done it if he only knew, lol.

Latest posts