• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The kits?

tomascole

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Wales
will there be world cup kits when you are playing in the world cup etc and the normal test match kits for the international tests etc? (no world cup badge on the shirt)

will there be world cup kits when you are playing in the world cup etc and the normal test match kits for the international tests etc? (no world cup badge on the shirt)
I think it's the same kit for all modes

I think it's the same kit for all modes
I don't, in one of the leaked vids England were wearing their 2007 WC kit during the penalty shootout mode, but a placeholder kit in an exhibition match (test match?). It was from one of the early release games so they were both the same version.

Yeah, that was me playing it :p

I'm not sure then,
I'm pretty sure they've said that they're not having logos on kits (i.e O2 on England/Ireland) so the Friendly kits would just be the WC kit - the WC logo, so is there really much point in removing it for that?

i know im not on about logos. i know the wales new shirt on the one pic and on the ireland exclusive shot it was there world cup one

They're the same aren't they?

attachment.php

attachment.php

In the screenshots, different kits could be explained by the new kits having not been released at that time (e.g England having the 07 kit)

no the under armour logo is in the white of the collar on the WC shirt and not on the test shirt. but in the screenshots they are the new kit. i was also just looking and the pics with the kits that have the WC logo are being played in a WC stadium and the pics that are not being played in WC stadiums have not got the logo on the kits?

It looks like they are doing the same as they did in Rugby 08, using the WC kit for certain game modes and normal kits for others.

Tell a lie, they are actually different - the USA ones are the same, but others aren't

TRF olly thanks mate you have made my day now :D so they are the same just without the world cup logo on the chest?

Some are the older kits, i.e Frances is last seasons, whereas the WC mode has the new ones

Wales kits are the same, I think - not sure whether the WC logo is missing on them or not

Some teams have last seasons kits and some don't, some have current kits e.g. Scotland and Wales without RWC logos.

All licensed teams have the correct World Cup kits in RWC Mode.

Why is England's kit in International test mode unlicensed, yet in the RWC mode it is the official one?

In International test mode. The England kit isn't the world cup kit its just a white or black shirt with an England flag on it????? Is this supposed to be like this?????

Latest posts