• Start date

big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

Real pity, like I said, surprised it hadn't happened already but very disappointing for everyone involved.

I disagree on Frawley, he would serve Leinster best as a 10, our options are super bleak after Sexton. Byrne 1 is shite, Byrne 2 looks less and less likely to make it with each injury, Prendergast is a couple years away yet. If he's not number two 10 to start the season now that we have another 12 in the squad, possibly two if COB stays fit, it'd look like another disappointingly conservative call from our coaches to me.

I don't think it's a conservative call if they continue to pick Frawley at 10. They played him more at 10 when he first broke through, decided he wasn't as good as others and moved him. His performances vs the Maori did not scream play me at 10 even if they were last minute things.

Unless he shoes otherwise the calls for Frawley smack me as a but of shiny object syndrome/desparation.

Le Frére Alpha

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

With Lancaster looking certain to go we should be throwing everything we have at ROG.

He'd be an ideal successor, man management seems to be the biggest weakness in the current squad. I've heard that the coaching staff leave a lot of these responsibilities on the players and I dont think it works when apart from Sexton the other trusted leaders aren't starters. ROG would put his own stamp on this.

Latest posts