The 'Lekso Rugby' appreciation thread

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Fa'atau82, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Welcome to the official TRF 'I am Lekso Rugby' competition.

The rules are you must post at least 3 pictures (with text) in the post style of Lekso and it must be about one of the topics below. I will give +1 rep each to the Top 10 funniest lekso-post-a-likes. You may post more than one entry, but only one for each topic.

You may choose from the following topics..

Jonny Wilkinson
    Drugs in sport
    The Olympics
    USA basketball
    Terrorism in the middle east
    Shoes of the world
    Mexico
    Sushi

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

I'll start.. with Mexico

Hi people!

I am just return my holiday in Mexico in this month with my friend from Tblissi.. who is very sexy female, but she has girlfriend i am find out ;(
    I buy her alcohol drinks but she dance like sexy woman with other woman and this is make me very angry to her :ar15firing5de:

The lesbian womans makes me so enrageful!

but anyway, i can take some photographs while i was in the Mexico.

[​IMG]

I am surprise that people in mexico do not have national costume like this. But i like to make dressing like this for the drunks party :cheers:

And also am try something like beef soup, but it all have spicy saucing taste.. but is very tasty food, in georgia we called it kharcho, it means the soup of the beef. I am take photo of this, but it look like sometime i vomit before at drunks party ^_^

[​IMG]

I am come to last days of my trip in Mexico City and i meet this people! :cheers: Very funny sign people! I am see lots of mexican person which like burrito. I am not like burrito i try for taste but i am having runny bottom, but i am dislike USA because they stop the burrito. F*ckings to you USA! <_<

[​IMG]

Great to be back on TRF now, it is very best thing! :carrot:

4. That does it.

I'm going to have to e-mail him. Now.

5. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

So far, i am winning. And my entry doesn't count! Come on ppl!

6. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

now way man, too soon

7. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

NOW HEAR THIS!
    <div align='center'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    [​IMG]
    </div>

8. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Phew! For a minute i thought he was going to Bin Laden's all-time hide and go seek record.

9. BLR

BLR Guest

Celebrate good times COME ON! DADADA DA DA DA WHOO HOO!

I never knew Lekso was a doctor.

10. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

I'm still pondering the whole axis of awesome thing...

11. melon

melon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Nov 18 2008, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No need to ponder any longer. I can give you the low down. The whole thing is gay. :p

12. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Nov 18 2008, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No need to ponder any longer. I can give you the low down. The whole thing is gay. :p
    [/b][/quote]

Like the axis of ass pirates!? :ph34r:

13. melon

melon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Nov 18 2008, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No need to ponder any longer. I can give you the low down. They are gay. :p
    [/b][/quote]

Like the axis of ass pirates!? :ph34r:
    [/b][/quote]
    EXACTOMUNDO!

14. cyRil

cyRil Guest

I'm just wondering why a medical professional in an ICU is drinking heavily on the job?!!

15. melon

melon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 18 2008, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    When he says "wasted" I believe he is referring to being very tired/spent/stuffed etc, rather than being in an advanced state of intoxication ;)

16. cyRil

cyRil Guest

I knew that. But maybe you knew that I knew that. So we shall leave it as such. ;)

17. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Axis of Awesome? More like Axis of AWOL. Long live the Epitome of Excellence!

18. melon

melon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Nov 18 2008, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hurrah! Thats the spirit.

And the wheels begin to turn....

19. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Lekso is the best user here.
    <strike>Prestwick</strike> I'm second best.
    Prestwick and Cyril tie it out at 3rd.

How on Earth could this EoE nonsense ever compete? ;)

Also, good to see that he's putting his job first, rather than this forum.
    The way he posted seemed to imply that he liked the boards to that extent. :p

20. BLR

BLR Guest

If I am not in any of the groups they are already null and void. I will start my own club of one man called The King of Kickass

21. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 18 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I know! EoE sounds like the name for a gay bar on the shady part of town...

You have been tagged by fa'atau82 of the Epitome of Excellence. Taxi for Prestwick!

[​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!