• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The 'Lekso Rugby' appreciation thread

F

Fa'atau82

Welcome to the official TRF 'I am Lekso Rugby' competition.

The rules are you must post at least 3 pictures (with text) in the post style of Lekso and it must be about one of the topics below. I will give +1 rep each to the Top 10 funniest lekso-post-a-likes. You may post more than one entry, but only one for each topic.

You may choose from the following topics..

Jonny Wilkinson
Drugs in sport
The Olympics
USA basketball
Terrorism in the middle east
Shoes of the world
Mexico
Sushi

I'll start.. with Mexico

Hi people!

I am just return my holiday in Mexico in this month with my friend from Tblissi.. who is very sexy female, but she has girlfriend i am find out ;(
I buy her alcohol drinks but she dance like sexy woman with other woman and this is make me very angry to her :ar15firing5de:

The lesbian womans makes me so enrageful!

but anyway, i can take some photographs while i was in the Mexico.

masc1986.jpg

I am surprise that people in mexico do not have national costume like this. But i like to make dressing like this for the drunks party :cheers:

And also am try something like beef soup, but it all have spicy saucing taste.. but is very tasty food, in georgia we called it kharcho, it means the soup of the beef. I am take photo of this, but it look like sometime i vomit before at drunks party ^_^

2173099561_cc1c26cbaa_o.jpg

I am come to last days of my trip in Mexico City and i meet this people! :cheers: Very funny sign people! I am see lots of mexican person which like burrito. I am not like burrito i try for taste but i am having runny bottom, but i am dislike USA because they stop the burrito. F*ckings to you USA! <_<

p621.preview.jpg

Great to be back on TRF now, it is very best thing! :carrot:

NOW HEAR THIS!
<div align='center'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Hello dear Prestwick hello hello hello and millions of thanks for
adding me to your axis Awesome. I really appreciate your attentionWhat a great friends I have here on TRFI
am stuck in Intensive Care Unit for my medical practice and everytime I
go back home I am so wasted that I can't even check mail[/b]

fireworks1.jpg

</div>

Phew! For a minute i thought he was going to Bin Laden's all-time hide and go seek record.

Celebrate good times COME ON! DADADA DA DA DA WHOO HOO!

I never knew Lekso was a doctor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Nov 18 2008, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Nov 18 2008, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Nov 18 2008, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still pondering the whole axis of awesome thing...[/b]
No need to ponder any longer. I can give you the low down. They are gay. :p
[/b][/quote]

Like the axis of ass pirates!? :ph34r:
[/b][/quote]
EXACTOMUNDO!

I'm just wondering why a medical professional in an ICU is drinking heavily on the job?!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 18 2008, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm just wondering why a medical professional in an ICU is drinking heavily on the job?!![/b]
When he says "wasted" I believe he is referring to being very tired/spent/stuffed etc, rather than being in an advanced state of intoxication ;)

Lekso is the best user here.
<strike>Prestwick</strike> I'm second best.
Prestwick and Cyril tie it out at 3rd.

How on Earth could this EoE nonsense ever compete? ;)

Also, good to see that he's putting his job first, rather than this forum.
The way he posted seemed to imply that he liked the boards to that extent. :p

If I am not in any of the groups they are already null and void. I will start my own club of one man called The King of Kickass

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 18 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lekso is the best user here.
PRESTWICK IS <strike>I'm</strike> second best.
<strike>Prestwick</strike> Me and Cyril tie it out at 3rd.

How on Earth could this EoE nonsense ever compete? ;)[/b]

I know! EoE sounds like the name for a gay bar on the shady part of town...

You have been tagged by fa'atau82 of the Epitome of Excellence. Taxi for Prestwick!

pwnedbyeoebf3.png

Latest posts