• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"The Lions - How to stop Pierre Spies and Morné Steyn"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jun 5 2009, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Get a room (v2)[/b]
dec13gal26.jpg

Which one is the English rugby analyst?

That croft certainly did look impressive against the lions. I'd like to see how he does in a game with stiffer opposition though. God I cannot wait for the tests!

Gayness aside, I think The Lions are more than capable of shutting out Spies. The main concern for the Lions back row will be Juan Smith. Schalk Burger is ****, and will be sin binned in every game anyway.

Ferris hasn't been mentioned for a while in this thread, so I thought i'd just interject and remind everyone how awesome he is. Ok thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bumbadum @ Jun 5 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ferris hasn't been mentioned for a while in this thread, so I thought i'd just interject and remind everyone how awesome he is. Ok thanks.[/b]
Yes - Ferris and Williams v Croft and Wallace.

I wonder if Williams is really in the picture - he's too small to handle the Saffers.

Just get him to stand next to Mears all the time and he will look 7ft tall, which is why I am leaning towards Ford for test hooker.

Thought Mears was fantastic in the last game. Played like a scrumhalf/hooker/openside for a lot of it.

He was the link man that Williams is meant to be. Did it brilliantly.

Just watched a clip of the S14 final, Pierre Spies' try was something else, he really can go some!

Latest posts