Not open for further replies.

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
Who let him out and why.

The ******* should have rotted in prison.

"Compassionate grounds by ******** how much compassion did he show to all the men women and children he killed that day.

This is like watching the news on Dave.

Deadly we won the Grandslam !!

But he died today , rekindling the disgust.

He just blew up a plane. The UK and US blew up two countries.

It is quite outrageous because we were told by the powers that be in the Scottish National Party that the bomber was close to death e.g. on his last legs maybe a month or two to live, then he lives another three years!!! At the time there were allegations that there was a side deal involving oil contracts, but none of these were proven.

The whole affair was a mess, from the trial, to the extradition, to the release itself.

@ Cave Dweller, two wrongs don't make a right, besides the wars you describe happened years after the Lockerbie bombing and are unrelated issues.

Last edited:
People in glass houses and all that.

@Cave

Who cares about who blow up who, but planes do nothing wrong and get blown up :(

Last edited:
It was by orders of the British government.
Scotland did not initiate it, regardless of what the government says. Libya threatened British interests their if al-Megrahi died in Scottish prison.

It is quite outrageous because we were told by the powers that be in the Scottish National Party that the bomber was close to death e.g. on his last legs maybe a month or two to live, then he lives another three years!!! At the time there were allegations that there was a side deal involving oil contracts, but none of these were proven.

The whole affair was a mess, from the trial, to the extradition, to the release itself.

@ Cave Dweller, two wrongs don't make a right, besides the wars you describe happened years after the Lockerbie bombing and are unrelated issues.
Unrelated? Tell me what was the motive behind the "alleged" bombing?

Some countries that is called a good days work.

But how did they sneak a case with a bomb pass 3 security check points and placed it nicely inside the plane and for what reason?
Because airport security was near non-existant. It was in a case with electronic parts (radio pieces) in it, specifically a circuit board.

The Libyans did this in relation for U.S. involvement in Libya, specifically those numerous attacks in the Gulf of Sidra in the early 1980's. The 1986 bombings of Libya (conducted from RAF Lakenheath) provided further motive to conduct this bombing, amongst many others.

Because airport security was near non-existant. It was in a case with electronic parts (radio pieces) in it, specifically a circuit board.

The Libyans did this in relation for U.S. involvement in Libya, specifically those numerous attacks in the Gulf of Sidra in the early 1980's. The 1986 bombings of Libya (conducted from RAF Lakenheath) provided further motive to conduct this bombing, amongst many others.
You mean the pc board that the Swiss dude planted? Reminds me of 9/11. Everything incinerate except the suspects clothing and a pc board. How conveniently. Well played US you got the contract to pump Libya's oil after it.

Some countries that is called a good days work.

But how did they sneak a case with a bomb pass 3 security check points and placed it nicely inside the plane and for what reason?

I'm not sure what's up with you tonight on here, you seem unusally aggresive in several threads.

While I appreciate your point that the United States and UK governments have often not acted like saints in the past, I'm not sure how this justify's the deaths of everyone on the plane as your suggesting, most of these people were just crew members at work or people going about their daily lives either on the ground or travelling.

You mean the pc board that the Swiss dude planted? Reminds me of 9/11. Everything incinerate except the suspects clothing and a pc board. How conveniently. Well played US you got the contract to pump Libya's oil after it.

URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts