The Los Lover Award for Biggest Bulshitter

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jan 21 2006, 03:16 AM
Poll 4 - Biggest Bulshitter
<

<

man you guys suck.

<

<

At least you aren't in the running for biggest bullshitter.

Seriously Tarbh, mis-spelled thrice...

How do you spell misspelled?

Hmmm....

Oh wait! It's misspelt.... Or something... I need to go back to school.

thats funny..wasnt here before hahahahaha..

too bad los lovers gona win

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 25 2006, 12:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 25 2006, 12:38 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Jan 21 2006, 03:16 AM
Poll 4 - Biggest Bulshitter
<

<

man you guys suck.

<
[/b]
<

The man who would only post to defend himself posts on!

i dont see how los lover could be nominated for this award...he did get rugby league 2 right didnt he?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Jan 25 2006, 10:32 AM
i dont see how los lover could be nominated for this award...he did get rugby league 2 right didnt he?
<

you speak of justice and logic (four letter words in here dude)

That kind of language will get you kicked out bro.

sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<

Nah but seriously, I think the poll is a little low frankly - certainly in my absence...but however ya get your kicks. I am above reprisal now.

I think the issue that is really most central here is that...you all believe that no one can improve, that no one can be right even if they are annoying to you etc.....it smacks of hypocrisy. I can't echo that sentiment enough guyz. but good on ya.

PS - Chiro...you are losing to loratadine...and you have been here all along to counter it and/or win back hearts. Considering I have not been afforded the same opportunity, that makes you suck a little more in my eyes. lol!!

Either way, the whole thing of you guys getting your kicks in the absence of the object of your jokes etc is the metaphorical equivalent of all of you standing around masturbating on a biscuit, when ya girlfirend is away, and then sharing it and laughing about how your girlfriend couldn't make you as happy.

Follow......?

<

<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 25 2006, 04:41 PM
Nah but seriously, I think the poll is a little low frankly - certainly in my absence...but however ya get your kicks. I am above reprisal now.
take it a complement los.........i would

Nobody has made such an impact in such a short lifespan

Well not that i know of anyways

<

Either way, the whole thing of you guys getting your kicks in the absence of the object of your jokes etc is the metaphorical equivalent of all of you standing around masturbating on a biscuit, when ya girlfirend is away, and then sharing it and laughing about how your girlfriend couldn't make you as happy.
class

u see this placed needs humour like this
<

But los you ARE the biggest bullshitter.

"I'm going to have you killed." Rubbish! I have made it perfectly clear that if you quit the ranting you're more than welcome to post, and that still stands.

hahaha shame los lover...you got kicked out and signed in with 2 alias...shows how pitiful you really are hahahah

you bum...go busk outside your house for sum attention bwhahahaha

How very true....

...Apart from the fact that none of us think of you in the fondness of a girlfriend...

...So really, it's completely different as thats the defining factor.

well...i think of him as a *****..in all fairness a hoe

and it is funny if he was barred from posting and he was watching as everyone teased em...

thats extremely funny

dont influence it lora...it might start *****ing and i may have to pimp slap it and send it to work the street corners of south auckland with the rest of the transvestites

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 25 2006, 09:11 PM
hahaha shame los lover...you got kicked out and signed in with 2 alias...shows how pitiful you really are hahahah

Bad move Chiro.

He will halve your post count.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jan 26 2006, 01:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 26 2006, 01:00 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jan 25 2006, 09:11 PM

Bad move Chiro.

He will halve your post count. [/b]
lol! I just find him a bit sad and pathetic that's all....

the thing is Chiro, that you will probably always remain on the forum safely enough, your low-brow intellectuality and *****-this, hoe-that, uninventive childish babble is generally regarded as pretty inocuous and harmless.

Some half-wit 5 year old is calling you names in the street, you just ignore him right? I was the thirty year old know-it-all who was making people look bad cos I knew what I was talking about and was revealing a few hoke truths about them after a few glasses of dutch courage....I had to be silenced.

You Chiro are instead a waste of time....this is why I have ignored you in the main since I had to take you up on your lame 'I'm a bad'ass freshy who wants to fight you' crapolla. It will largely remain this way as you are frankly a little bit too insignificant for me to bother with.

nigh, nighs young 'un.

<

hahaha your quite funny...the fact you pm'd a while ago asking for a fight at a bar i frequent(which you said you were once a bouncer at lol babble babble)..and you didnt turn up..that offended me

thats why i dislike you...and your thoughts mean nothing as i was there to prove i could back up anything i said...

gud nite paedophile lol lover

Am I the only one who thinks Chiro is really quite a smart guy? And he's just taking the **** all the time? I thought that was part of his humour...

...I don't mean smart as in super-dooper genius smart...

...If so, then Chiro deserves this award...

Latest posts