• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Los Lover Award for Biggest Bulshitter

Winner - Los Lover - 21 Votes

The CHIROPRACTOR101 - 14 Votes
Loratadine - 7 Votes

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 26 2006, 11:16 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Chiro is really quite a smart guy? And he's just taking the **** all the time? I thought that was part of his humour...

...I don't mean smart as in super-dooper genius smart...

...If so, then Chiro deserves this award...
that's why I voted for chiro.

i think he's fantastic at talking bullshit -- it's very entertaining. i see this award as a very positive thing.

chiro can spout nonsense about anything - and that's no small accomplishment.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 26 2006, 12:40 PM
Speech! Speech!!

[/applause]
I've given enough speeches....

But I will say this....note how chiro has the nerve to say that he is angry and disapppointed becos I DIDN'T turn up at a bar to fight him.....various things strike me about this and none are redeeming...

1. I am a dick? even though he (as he procaliams, though it is again BULLSHIT) actually turned up ata bar to fight a guy who'd been arguing with him on a rugby forum. What a loser. get a life.

2. He said ;'you were lying about being a bouncer' - um, actually, I was joking, but it is more significant actually that it is YOU who was retarded enough to think I was and then turn up to fight me anyway (which of course as the deserved winner of this award - you never did).

3. That playing a bad-ass black boy, when you are in fact a skinny white nerd is a bit sad.

4. that, yes, kaftka, you ARE the only one.

I've washed my hands of Chiro, like a fresh pair of sheets comes back with out the annoying and insignificant dust mites on it. Dumb tards who are full of ******** don't really appear on my radar, so can't see I ever got as worked up as you did buddy.

You actually went to the bar - haha! what a loser!

Or, you didn't...

and you are a liar and a bullshit artist....

checkmate.

<
<
<

pick your fights loser....forums are for intellectual debates, which you are not equiped to win. It's nature's way of letting you know your place - please move there and stay. good dog.

1. Yeah, it's almost as bad as the death threats... (C'mon, you didn't really think you'd get away with that one)

2. I agree that Chiro is the deserved winner here, but still, it's all in good fun. Don't have a cow man.

3. He's probably a mixture of the two... Cream...

4. Obviously not. CA and I obviously have the same psychiatric skills here. We could both read into Chiros posts, and we both voted the same person for the same reasons... Want to open up a business? We're in different time zones and I don't want to move to America, I'm sure you don't want to move here... Only one way to settle it. We'll bith move to a place neither of us like.... Hmmm.... Wales? Australia? England? Ireland? Scotland? Canada? Argentina? France? Italy? South Africa?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 26 2006, 07:34 PM
CA and I obviously have the same psychiatric skills here.
Yup.

Psychiatrists love us.

Don't know how you work it, Kaffy, but I usually buy them a drink and then they tell me I want to bang the queen of england. It's uncanny.

...Uraguay? Mexico? Fiji? Japan? Brazil? Georgia? Russia? Czech Republic? Yugoslavia? Iran? Greenland? Holland? Germany? Iceland?...

Ok, am I the only one who actually thinks Los is an intelligent poster, who more often than not highlights several good points in his posts?

To be fair the amount of argumentative posting that results from his ramblings does somewhat make his influence on the forum (at this stage) a negative one, but I think wrongly so. Once we look past the "Halve your sales" and "I'll have you killed" remkarks, or ones of a similar nature, I think it's fairly clear that Los has to be one of the most coherent and clever posters on this board. Or a vindictive ******* who sits and writes checking the thesauras every now and then to make himself look intelligent. I predict the former.

I know there's really no reason for me to have made this post, but I for one hope, that everyone forgets the past and we can continue to talk rugby as opposed to *****fight.

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 26 2006, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 26 2006, 06:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 26 2006, 12:40 PM
Speech! Speech!!

[/applause]
I've given enough speeches....

But I will say this....note how chiro has the nerve to say that he is angry and disapppointed becos I DIDN'T turn up at a bar to fight him.....various things strike me about this and none are redeeming...

1. I am a dick? even though he (as he procaliams, though it is again BULLSHIT) actually turned up ata bar to fight a guy who'd been arguing with him on a rugby forum. What a loser. get a life.

2. He said ;'you were lying about being a bouncer' - um, actually, I was joking, but it is more significant actually that it is YOU who was retarded enough to think I was and then turn up to fight me anyway (which of course as the deserved winner of this award - you never did).

3. That playing a bad-ass black boy, when you are in fact a skinny white nerd is a bit sad.

4. that, yes, kaftka, you ARE the only one.

I've washed my hands of Chiro, like a fresh pair of sheets comes back with out the annoying and insignificant dust mites on it. Dumb tards who are full of ******** don't really appear on my radar, so can't see I ever got as worked up as you did buddy.

You actually went to the bar - haha! what a loser!

Or, you didn't...

and you are a liar and a bullshit artist....

checkmate.

<
<
<

pick your fights loser....forums are for intellectual debates, which you are not equiped to win. It's nature's way of letting you know your place - please move there and stay. good dog. [/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
1. I am a dick? even though he (as he procaliams, though it is again BULLSHIT) actually turned up ata bar to fight a guy who'd been arguing with him on a rugby forum. What a loser. get a life.[/b]

nah it was true..every friday 5-8 i wud be there..and im not hard to miss,my mates school there and we play pool and gettin a gud xport buzz before hittin town...i felt so excited that i was gonna have my first internet scrap
<
..and i was there nice n drunk...and ofcourse you saying you a tuff dude that wills a dildo on his head were goin to fight me in a pm..hahahah how hillarious
<
..but yet u wernet there which proberly means you sum internet nerd that doesnt leave his room unless his electronic poodle needs to go toilet

that being said..youre a fag

He said ;'you were lying about being a bouncer' - um, actually, I was joking, but it is more significant actually that it is YOU who was retarded enough to think I was and then turn up to fight me anyway (which of course as the deserved winner of this award - you never did).[/b]

once again stupid..i was there and if you were there...there would be proof of bootmarks on ya face...nice joke(@ being a bouncer..coz all there bouncers r little kids anyway) and proberly made you more sceptical of coming as i still welcomed you with open arms...i dont give a f*** really,size doesnt matter to me nor does how many you have with you...

once again..youre a fag

That playing a bad-ass black boy, when you are in fact a skinny white nerd is a bit sad.[/b]

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

OM MY GOSH! ID LUV TO PUNCH YOUR FACE IN RIGHT NOW
<

..ima full blooded samoan,born in nz in central auckland...my families from the village lufi lufi in westeran samoa...ive been there,i love my culture ,i love the nz culture and i have been fully immersed in the island experience and traditions...

white nerd?...wannabe black boy
<
?..hahhahaa...
youre a funny one

the fact you got kicked off the site twice and keep coming back...and talk all this **** bout halving sails with a fork,or killing people and then sueing them..and then tryning to get personal with me by asking for a fight outta ya 15inch monitor..

i guess...youre just an angry skinny nerd

so can't see I ever got as worked up as you did buddy.[/b]

worked up?...nah i see this as friendly banter,its only the internet where you pose any real threat to any one as you are proberly a small maori person that shrivels in the corner of his bedroom at the sound of a cat crying outside at night time...

<

i cant believe i support auckland with idiots like you...but then again every city has a clown but we got 2...helen clarke and you
<
..sad moment in auckland history
<

once again you are a fag...you want to proove otherwise?...be my guest and this time...turn up...turn to the knuckle sandwich special with the 6foot subway train down ya mouth

gud nite
<

<

after 3 days of trying to decipher that post quintes..i finally get it and its quite funny!

good on ya

Latest posts