The Mighty Tim

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Bullitt, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Making a lot of these at the moment

[​IMG]

Rate/10

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. 9/10.

The border is a bit too orange instead of gold, but otherwise I love it as much as I love our Tim.

4. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

9/10. Nice to see a more basic signature. Sometime is nice without alll those effects that can be done. BTW, who is Tim?

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Tim "the best open side flanker in the world, ever" Rodber

6. :hunt:

7. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

What an unusual middle name to have. His parents must of thought of him highly when they give birth to him.

Still unsure of him, Rodber rings a bell. Dunno how many Rodber's have played rugby though.

8. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Northampton and England Flanker during the late 80's and 90's. He was Buck Shelfords Protégé.

9. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

7/10 Looks pretty good but shows Northampton actually winning something other than a match against Otley. :D

10. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Look... I'm Northampton fan... I need to cling to every bit of glory I can!!!! :p

11. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

10/10 because I'm still not that skilled in photoshop and it's brilliantly done, although I don't know Tim. I like how the signature was placed in there. It makes it look like an official commemoritve plate or something.

12. toup

toup Guest

He went to my school... did a coaching session before we toured to South Africa... he was, and still no doubt is, a very demanding man...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!