• Choc-chip cookies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ginger Nuts

• Other

• Total voters
Bloody Hell, that's a head-scratcher.

I mean, i've always loved bourbons, but shortcake and choc-chip cookies complicate the matter.
And rich tea as well, can't get enough of 'em.
And hobknobs!

I'll have to get back to you on this :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Mar 19 2010, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You're missing Jaffa Cakes and Toffee Pops.
For shame.[/b]

Jaffa Cakes aren't biscuits, the clue is in the name. Plus I have never heard of Toffee Pops

Burbon creams all the way. I have been known to eat a whole packet in one sitting......

.... but then the same can be said for custard creams, digestives, hobnobs & choc-chip cookies.

What about the smiley faces ones, always loved them a a kid. I mean what can be better than a biscuit with a simley face when you're 8? Same applies to the smiley faced ham!

Jammy Dodgers & Party Rings both rank higher in the list of awesomeness then BNs.

Well it all depends if there's a packet of aformentioned biscuits in the cupboard or not Gingergenius. By the sounds of things, the cupboards are bare? 24hr garage anywhere closeby, the holy mecca for stoners?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Mar 20 2010, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well it all depends if there's a packet of aformentioned biscuits in the cupboard or not Gingergenius. By the sounds of things, the cupboards are bare? 24hr garage anywhere closeby, the holy mecca for stoners?[/b]

there's the halls shop 2 min away, but it required walking outside and thats not fun in edinburgh. just stuck a teaspoon in a jar of peanut butter and played chatroulette with the gf. canteen opens at 11, so full english is there for me when i wake up. night night.

Latest posts