The Official Announcement: Rugby legends 2013

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
The Rugby Forum are pleased to announce the next generation in Rugby Gaming.

Rugby Legends 2013 will see you being able to emulate the games of the season, with the players from the past.

With full league licensing you will be able to play as your favourite team, with other 3000 rugby teams in the game.

The game will also feature interaction with Xbox Kinect and Wii U. Bringing a whole new method of playing rugby games.

Features within the game include a sevens mode, be a pro mode, be a Ref mode, allowing you to ref your games and make the game changing calls, franchise mode over 60 years, allowing you to start in 1980, and a manager mode, working in the same way as Football Manager.

Online gaming will feature heavily, with a fully moderated league table system, meaning it will be the most accurate online league ever. There will also be the option for a Be a Pro mode online with 15 vs 15 being able to enter the arena.

The game will be released on all formats, including PC, XBOX 360, Wii, iPhone and Android. All these console will interlink for the first time ever, allowing you to take your game on the road, or over to your mates house.

The game will be globally released on April 1st 2013.

I'm drooling and also glad that I for some reason I'm still online at TRF at 2:45 a.m.

Wow. Good luck (HB is it?). I can't wait.

Didn't have me at all :p

To catch more suckers you could've at least toned down how awesome it sounded - over 8000 teams? Sure.

Man, you suck! April Fools jokes should be funny, not depressing ;)

Yep got me, the fact that is was 2:45 am. and I was still up and it "felt" like March 31st still certainly didn't help....

hahahahahaha Only saw this post today and got a little exited until I saw it was posted yesterday! Darn u, This is cruel!!!! hahahahaha Cool idea though, reminded me of All Pro Football 2K8. One can wish of another oppertunity to play rugby once more on PS3/360

Sorry Guys it had to be done, if only TRF did Rugby Games!

Latest posts