• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Argueing with The Magicman Thread (mainly for cmac)

superprop

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
No false modesty is not better than honesty check the Bible.(Should probably make this sticky)

Last edited:
I'm all argued out for the week.

Really well thats a let down. Let's get you firing again you're terrible, JO'C is the worst player ever, Luke Fitzgerald is the best player ever and Gordon Smyth is the best coach ever. There enough said.

You needed a comma between 'There' and 'enough'.

I'm just staying on thread topic. :p

Finally by the way are you from his Dad or Mum's side. Thank you for being willing to argue. You are from Kerry therefore by definition you are stupid.

Finally by the way are you from his Dad or Mum's side. Thank you for being willing to argue. You are from Kerry therefore by definition you are stupid.
Dad's. Yes I live in Kerry but none of that has managed to seep in yet as I spent a long time in England before I moved to the back-arse of nowhere.

I guess this means Irish kids are far too cool for Facebook these days.

Probably be closer to 40,000 if you count the lost archives. Every single one of them serving a greater and more stimulating purpose then any of your 76, dear boy.

Yeah, but you have to bear in mind that it's only about 1000 posts when you take out the ROG bashing posts.

P.s. I'm liking this new posting interface (or whatever the technical term is).

Yeah, but you have to bear in mind that it's only about 1000 posts when you take out the ROG bashing posts.

P.s. I'm liking this new posting interface (or whatever the technical term is).

And then down to about 8 when you take away insults to the Irish and Bruce Reihana worshiping. ;)

Good point, I ain't had a good ROG-related rant in months!

Probably be closer to 40,000 if you count the lost archives. Every single one of them serving a greater and more stimulating purpose then any of your 76, dear boy.
Oh you Norhamptonians, when will you learn that the world does not revolve around that disused lift tower of yours.:D

80923926_Epic_Hobo-s600x400-45995-580.jpg

Latest posts