• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Trans-Atlantic O'Rothlain TRF Tour of London & Dublin

O

O'Rothlain

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Impact">I'll be posting more exact dates of when I'll be where and what sort of free time I'll have, but I will definitely find time for you to take me down to the pub and buy me drinks! Woooooooooooooo!

....they let you go on trips with a History program? My parents lied to me, I knew I should have become a Historian!

PS. The Force will be over there in August beating some of the UK teams, make sure to check our your new favourite team.

....they let you go on trips with a History program? My parents lied to me, I knew I should have become a Historian!

PS. The Force will be over there in August beating some of the UK teams, make sure to check our your new favourite team. [/b]
When and where? I'd like to see a match or see a training session or casually bump into Nathan Sharpe. Send me a Force Jersey and I'll wear it... :D

The Dates are below

Friday 8th August 2008
Western Force -vs- Newcastle

Tuesday 12th August 2008
Western Force -vs- Saracens Academy

Friday 15th August 2008
Western Force -vs- Saracens

I don't know if that fits in with your schedule as you are ending in Dublin on the 13th. There are obviously more games after that so you may as well take the opportunity to watch them beat Northampton + Leicester in the process. :D Nathan Sharpe is a huge dude, so if you do bump into him don't let the Irish temper get the best of you. I only have one Force jersey and I need that for my own UK trip, hopefully a few months after the Force clean sweep the UK clubs. :p

PS. The Force will be over there in August beating some of the UK teams, make sure to check our your new favourite team. [/b]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I remember Tahs fans saying the same thing before coming to Northampton. We pwned them with our reserves and academy youngsters. During the season we were officially the crappest in the country.

Super 14 rugby. lol.

I remember Tahs fans saying the same thing before coming to Northampton. We pwned them with our reserves and academy youngsters. During the season we were officially the crappest in the country.

Super 14 rugby. lol.[/b]
I assume they would have sent a team of 3rd rate players, and we will do much the same. The difference lies in the fact that the NSW administrators are in shambles so they would have sent the worst of the worst so as to not take them away from thier clubs or wherever they were.

The Force however aren't ruled by the clubs therefore will put a good selection of players up there...

What do we get if we get a clean sweep? Can we get a trophy pronouncing us as 'Champions of England'?

What do we get if we get a clean sweep? Can we get a trophy pronouncing us as 'Champions of England'? [/b]

For beating Newcastle and Sarries? You can have a "We're better than the 8th and 11th placed teams in England but weren't man enough to take on the good sides" if you like? :D

Returning to the original topic, I'm in Central London every day for work, so could be lured to a public house at some point in early August.

For beating Newcastle and Sarries? You can have a "We're better than the 8th and 11th placed teams in England but weren't man enough to take on the good sides" if you like? :D [/b]
Well that's English arrogance for you, not willing to give the mighty Force ago.

We are playing Northampton and thier academy plus Leicester as the last game of the tour, I assume Leicester would fit your definition of a good side? :D

What's the history tour for O'Roth?

We are playing Northampton and thier academy plus Leicester as the last game of the tour, I assume Leicester would fit your definition of a good side? :D
[/b]

Historically yes. This season, scraped into 4th on the last day of the regular season.

Granted they then scrambled through a dog-fight with Gloucester in the play offs, but they were clearly outclassed by Wasps in the final. Still, we both know off-season tours mean very little and are no measure of actual ability... so let's not **** on O'Roth's thread any more with our hemisphere *****ing!

August is a fairly busy month for me but I'm sure I can find some time to spend in the capital. Isn't far at all from wherever I'll be.

Dublin London tour... Its gona be hard goin home![/b]
Guinness Pints using Magners Pints as a chaser of sorts, did that Saturday night, relieves the Guinness hangover. (of which I got Friday night)

<div class='quotemain'>

Super 14 rugby. lol.[/b]
I assume they would have sent a team of 3rd rate players, and we will do much the same. The difference lies in the fact that the NSW administrators are in shambles so they would have sent the worst of the worst so as to not take them away from thier clubs or wherever they were.

The Force however aren't ruled by the clubs therefore will put a good selection of players up there...

What do we get if we get a clean sweep? Can we get a trophy pronouncing us as 'Champions of England'? [/b][/quote]

No mate, it'll be remembered as the evening the ND1 champions wiped the floor with the S14 runners up! :p

Returning to the original topic, I'm in Central London every day for work, so could be lured to a public house at some point in early August.[/b]
August is a fairly busy month for me but I'm sure I can find some time to spend in the capital. Isn't far at all from wherever I'll be. [/b]
When I have a clearer idea of what my schedule will be like, we will set up at least one "TRF Meetup Night". Or, at least that is my hope. I'm assuming I'll have evenings to kind of do what I wish, but I'm not sure how rigid the schedule will be.

What's the history tour for O'Roth? [/b]
The History Tour is for, uhm...History? :p
I'm getting 3 credit hours for it. We'll be obviously going to the usual historical places over the city with some private tour stuff arranged. I gotta be honest, I really don't know much yet. I was allowed to join in late, and the prof. that is organizing it is currently on a History Tour of Rome. When she gets back in town we'll meet to discuss the trip in more detail. Currently I'm working towards a Masters in History.

Can someone venture to the wonderful land of Australia for once?

I'll even teach you how to ride a Kangaroo!...

Can someone venture to the wonderful land of Australia for once?

I'll even teach you how to ride a Kangaroo!... [/b]
Next year I'm there fo sho! I swear to all things sacred and beautiful that you better teach me how to ride a kangaroo.

The Official Trans-Atlantic O'Rothlain TRF Tour of London & Dublin: The Itinerary!
Here is my Itinerary:
Saturday 02 August 2008
Arrive in London - I will be there till Sunday 10 August.
Most days I will be through with my studies by 3-4pm.
Sunday 10 August 2008
Arrive in Dublin - I will be there till Wednesday 13 August.
Most days I will be through with my studies by 3-4pm.

These are the times I have available for Official TRF Meetups (yes, I will do multiple if neccesarry).

Latest posts