• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Trans-Atlantic O'Rothlain TRF Tour of London & Dublin

Oh yeah, when you guys meet up with Nate, can you pass on my thanks for such a great day on Monday! Standing around in the rain at Trafalgar Square for hours was a really pleasant experience! ¬_¬

No, not really. Although i didn't realise he's in lectures until 4 so i'll let it slide. However, he'd better phone soon!

by next week i'll post the pics up of dan and i, and pete and i.
some all black choking and the night i was an aussie...

good fun.

now, any irish brave enough for a meetup? i land in ireland tomorrow!!!!!!!!
anyone?

anyone?

:D

I doubt it, the Irish have by now forefeited their ***le of "boozers" considering none of them even respond to an invatation to drink in Dublin.

The Great British Beer Festival was great, glad to have Nate along for the journey. Did you eat that Pork Pie by the way?:D

I doubt it, the Irish have by now forefeited their ***le of "boozers" considering none of them even respond to an invatation to drink in Dublin. [/b]
There aren't any Irish left in Dublin - it's all bankers, lawyers and estate agents. Thankfully, many are now unemployed, so I guess Roth can make friends by offering to buy them drinks and forcing them in to the strangely stimulating humiliation of uni-sex bar room scrums.

med_gallery_2322_118_270.jpg

med_gallery_2322_118_554815.jpg

med_gallery_2322_118_849044.jpg

med_gallery_2322_118_783050.jpg

1. Glad you are obviously joining the Australian fraternity.
2. Was that pie as big as it seems?

Latest posts