• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Trans-Atlantic O'Rothlain TRF Tour of London & Dublin

Me thinks Evening Touch Rugby in Hyde Park is a must... and plenty of beer-age, or in Dan's case Lemonade-age needs to be done :)

Also we can arrange an Old School style kidnapping if required?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vw3bPUOE47s&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vw3bPUOE47s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah...Touch Rugby and Drinking...and then womanizing...we can't leave out the womanizing, or drinking.
I'm on to your "Page 3 Girls". I know England's secrets. Touch Rugby, Drinking, Womanizing.

So, I'm staying here:
Hilton London Metropole Hotel
225 Edgware Road, London, United Kingdom W2 1JU

I'm wanting to see Twickers and Vicarage Road and any other interesting Rugby Grounds in London.
Also, I'm looking to go to a really good Rugby Store, where I can see tons of kit and crap that I can't shop here.
Any suggestions? Any takers on being my personal tour guide? C'mon Pete, you own the city, right???

Also, where can I go to pick a fight with Dayglo?

Vicarage Road??

Thats a football stadium!!! not a Rugby Stadium!!!

You wanna go to the Stoop mate ;)

Don't know whether this may interest you?? http://www.rfu.com/microsites/museum/index...ing.information

And also The Rugby Store at Twickenham is alright, but I am sure there are better little shops around London [/b]
Timewise, if I can make it, I'd love to see that museum. Yeah, The Stoop would be good. I pulled out Vicarage Road because I knew that Saracens played in London and not outside it. Wasn't aware that it was a soccer pitch.

Technically its outside of London*... :S

Oh Crap Pete will kill me ;)

*at least central London

Nah, you don't want to go to Watford unless its a match day for Saracens.

If we go to Twickers, theres a nice Fullers pub down the road we can go to along the way..

EDIT: Have any of the Irish actually posted on here? SERIOUSLY! YOU BLOODY IRISH SORT YOURSELVES OUT!!

Right myself and Dan will be coming down to London for one night for this, possibly 2... we haven't decided on a day, it depends when the majority of people will be available...

Right myself and Dan will be coming down to London for one night for this, possibly 2... we haven't decided on a day, it depends when the majority of people will be available... [/b]
Awesome. Again, I'm completely tied up from the morning till like 3-4pm each day as I'm technically "in class". However, as soon as I get out, it's party time!!!

Well Myself and Dan are going to use a point in the day to meetup and have a TRF Meeting, to discuss something's, so thats sorted, plus we may try and track your American Arse down, and gate crash your "Class".. Especially if there are any young american lasses who need showing around town ;)

Well Myself and Dan are going to use a point in the day to meetup and have a TRF Meeting, to discuss something's, so thats sorted, plus we may try and track your American Arse down, and gate crash your "Class".. Especially if there are any young american lasses who need showing around town ;)
[/b]
I'll meet the rest of the class on 11 July. So, I'll let you know if there are any "young american lasses" who you'd want to show around. I have a strong suspection that there won't be any. Who knows? I'm praying for rain as it were. I may bring a phone with me so I can buy a sim card or something...I'll update that info for you as it unfolds. Do you know what pricing is on a prepaid simcard????

EDIT: Have any of the Irish actually posted on here? SERIOUSLY! YOU BLOODY IRISH SORT YOURSELVES OUT!! [/b]
Good point.

Personally, I find London terrifying: full of towering lesbians and rat munchers. Ooo-errr!

I'll be in London as of this Sunday 03 August. I will be there till the next Sunday morning (the 10th) when I will depart for Dulin. I will be in Dublin from the 10th (sunday) till wednesday the 13th.
So, London area gentlemen, and you Dublin based people, let's meet up, have some drinks and break something...TRF Style!!!

<div class='quotemain'>EDIT: Have any of the Irish actually posted on here? SERIOUSLY! YOU BLOODY IRISH SORT YOURSELVES OUT!! [/b]
Good point.

Personally, I find London terrifying: full of towering lesbians and rat munchers. Ooo-errr!
[/b][/quote]

Its hilarious, whenever there is even a hint or a mention of a meet up, it all goes ominously quiet over there on the Emerald Isle. People suddenly remember that they have to visit relatives in America or that they're needed for target practice duty in Chad and so on!

well if i were you O'Rothlain id try get to dublin early on the tenth and you'll be able to catch the all ireland hurling semi final between cork and kilkenny in croker, a real must see if you can make it, what with soaking up the match athmosphere and that especially considering their the fiercest rivals in the country, a ticket wouldnt set you back more than 40 euro

well if i were you O'Rothlain id try get to dublin early on the tenth and you'll be able to catch the all ireland hurling semi final between cork and kilkenny in croker, a real must see if you can make it, what with soaking up the match athmosphere and that especially considering their the fiercest rivals in the country, a ticket wouldnt set you back more than 40 euro [/b]
I don't get in till like 6:30pm on Sunday. :( Otherwise I'd be all on that like Darkman X on a 300lb ass.

I CANNOT MEET UP ON TUESDAY NIGHT.
They've scheduled a West End Musical.
So, Wednesday or Thursday. I hope that doesn't **** you guys off.
I fly out tomorrow and will be out of contact till Sunday your time.
Love,

Nate Rowlan

I CANNOT MEET UP ON TUESDAY NIGHT.
They've scheduled a West End Musical.
So, Wednesday or Thursday. I hope that doesn't **** you guys off.
I fly out tomorrow and will be out of contact till Sunday your time.
Love,

Nate Rowlan[/b]
I suggest you bring a hip flask.

Latest posts