• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official TRF International Shield

... and England become the latest holder of the TRF Shield ... congrats ... looks like it will be staying in the NH for a while :D

Scotland could be the next holder....

....followed potentially by Italy.

We should start a TRF spoon, gets passed off when the team wins.

thieving ********!

Hi

I'm one of the Thieving ******** that came up with the Raeburn Shield, a very similar concept to the TRF Shield (I'm the guy mentioned in the ESPNscrum.com article). I see that a few of my colleagues have been on here already so I'll just quickly point out that you can get stats on the Raeburn Shield version (essentially identical to the TRF) at www.pickandgo.info - just select "Raeburn Shield" from the "other" menu when searching.

Better give this a timely bump ...

SA - NZ - SA - Aus - NZ - France - NZ - SA - Aus - NZ - Aus - England - SA - Aus - NZ - SA - NZ - England - Wales - Japan - New Zealand

Should have let the WM know; "TRF International Shield-winning Gatland" would see heavy use in their rhetoric.

sine i think it gets reset at the world cup i think we are?

Yep Ireland currently hold the shield, will update when I get a chance.

haha, cool concept ! Boy this thread is old !! Next up with a real chance of grabbing it, Australia, in two weeks.

oh Ireland can the Gauls take the shields from the Gaels? game on france boys

Could we have the TRF shield as a badge that comes up next to the flag of the current holders? I think it'd up the value of the bragging rights!

Latest posts