• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The power of christ compels you

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 25 2005, 07:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 25 2005, 07:09 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DawieDieKabouter
@Jan 25 2005, 01:40 AM
go and watch the videos...all of you...please...your doing yourself a favour!

An Tarbh: You don't understand correctly
<
. He gave you an oppertunity to wake up, not take vengeance, His vengeance is kept for the end, when the dissobedient goes to hell. If I have an apple tree with rotten apples on it, I think I'm correct if I get rid of the rotten apples. I'm in ***led to. The christians who perished in the tsunami, is going to heaven, what could ever be better than that?! It would be great if I was one of them...
Ill watch the videos as soon as I get my Jetstream back...

and if you wanted to die in the tsunami so much why dont you just drown yourself in a bathtub [/b]
God has to turn on the taps for it to count.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Jan 25 2005, 08:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Jan 25 2005, 08:57 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 25 2005, 07:09 AM
@Jan 25 2005, 01:40 AM
go and watch the videos...all of you...please...your doing yourself a favour!

An Tarbh: You don't understand correctly
<
. He gave you an oppertunity to wake up, not take vengeance, His vengeance is kept for the end, when the dissobedient goes to hell. If I have an apple tree with rotten apples on it, I think I'm correct if I get rid of the rotten apples. I'm in ***led to. The christians who perished in the tsunami, is going to heaven, what could ever be better than that?! It would be great if I was one of them...

Ill watch the videos as soon as I get my Jetstream back...

and if you wanted to die in the tsunami so much why dont you just drown yourself in a bathtub
God has to turn on the taps for it to count. [/b]
<
<
<
<
<
<

<
What's said above is somewhat funny but true, while God doesn't want me to go I'll serve him here on earth, for what I'm doing in life right now I know He wants me to do, and there's no greater joy here on earth than to be in God's will.

Captain, as far as the muslims and buddhists are concerned, I am convinved that they won't be going to the places you mentioned. That's my opinion I believe strongly.

Canadian_Rugby_Guy, I aggree with you mostly. Everyone can change, can be saved, God wants everyone saved, God loves everyone and wants them back, yes, sin leads you away from God(that's how it all started, and later on lead to the Great Flood, no-one bothered anymore except for Noah), if you don't make Him the most important factor in your life you will perish, those who go to hell go because of their own choices. But, don't wait untill judgement day to change, that will be to late to start thinking about changing. Changing is for right now! God will take an account for how you lived! And each one of us could be taken away from this life any second, and then take eternal consequences!
As for the Tsunami and revelations, well, we are talking about an increase in natuaral disasters in the end-times of this age. We all were showed just how fragile we are, God reminds some people more than others about the reality of death, that we are all destined for it someday and need to sort out our lives. God lets you die in all sorts of ways, and it is his decision. Whether it's from a Tsunamii, cancer or car-accident, it's all the same. If your on the right path to Him, death is only the start of a wonderfull life in eternity, what could be better.

all in all, God is full of grace and mercy, he wants you to be saved!
Eternity guys, think about it.
It's worth it!

You basically re-expressed what I meant in a better way. And just to echo your thoughts. Does it really hurt to belive in a good God who created us? not really. So eternity, it's worth it.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Feb 4 2005, 11:14 AM
You basically re-expressed what I meant in a better way. And just to echo your thoughts. Does it really hurt to belive in a good God who created us? not really. So eternity, it's worth it.
Indeed.

Guys.......if you don't believe in ANYTHING, then I would strongly suggest you do trry and find something to believe in. Compared to the immense universe we are so insignificant. To think we have any sort of control on ourselves........what a joke. We can't even will our own bodies towards any great change.

We are powerless.

We need help.

Start looking for it, while you have breathe in your body. Cos one day you won't have any.......guaranteed!

Originally posted by DawieDieKabouter@Jan 27 2005, 03:47 AM

Captain, as far as the muslims and buddhists are concerned, I am convinved that they won't be going to the places you mentioned. That's my opinion I believe strongly.
me too,good point

So then do you believe that no matter what our religion is we will all end up in the Christian concept of Heaven?

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Feb 4 2005, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Feb 4 2005, 09:43 PM)</div>
@Jan 27 2005, 03:47 AM

me too,good point [/b]
Patience is wearing very thin with that mentality.

But, behind a barbed smile, I raise a toast to everyone and their opinions.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 4 2005, 10:11 PM
So then do you believe that no matter what our religion is we will all end up in the Christian concept of Heaven?
yes but not you...ur going to hell
<
....i dont believe any of us r truly going to heaven...i believe we go to dust our bones wait...then theres the final battle btween God/satan...God opens a can of whup-ass upon thy evil one...ressurects everyone...even neh....and then proceeds with a lecture...captain america...u r a fag...with small nuts...u didnt believe in me...there for u suk and shall suk in hell....with michael jackson
<
...among others....all the good ones get there boarding passes to paradise and shall live happily ever-after..IN THE PERFECT FORM THAT WAS ADAM AND EVON......

Better get cracking on the formula for immortality then.
<

BTW where is neh? seems strange here without his shiting on.

Originally posted by DawieDieKabouter@Feb 5 2005, 08:13 PM
Did anyone start watching the Ken Hovind video's yet?
No.. can you tell me what it says about the Dinosaurs since Telecom are too f***ing dumb to drill a f***ing hole in the wall, so Ill probably have to wait another month for my precious jetstream

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Feb 6 2005, 12:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Feb 6 2005, 12:34 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Feb 4 2005, 10:11 PM
yes but not you...ur going to hell
<
....i dont believe any of us r truly going to heaven...i believe we go to dust our bones wait...then theres the final battle btween God/satan...God opens a can of whup-ass upon thy evil one...ressurects everyone...even neh....and then proceeds with a lecture...captain america...u r a fag...with small nuts...u didnt believe in me...there for u suk and shall suk in hell....with michael jackson
<
...among others....all the good ones get there boarding passes to paradise and shall live happily ever-after..IN THE PERFECT FORM THAT WAS ADAM AND EVON...... [/b]
Well with arguments like that I can see why you lot have so many followers
<
. Do often recruit at mental institutions by any chance?

I don't mean to offend anyone, as I really do beleive there is something out there, but I just think organised religeon is mostly a load of rubbish... You all claim to be all about the love of God/jesus/mosus etc, but are so mentally geared towards persecution and the rightiousness of your own religeons that it just seems like your missing the point... Organised religeon seems so similar to the corporate world it's frightening! It actually comes across quite evil alot of the time... and I really can't comprehend how some of the opinions promoted by them can considered in any way shape or form "holy"...

There is only one God.

same as corporate world? won't aggree on that. No clue why you have that idea.

God is in charge, you can bet that. To argue the way He runs things is tempting fate, how can one argue with your creator about how he shaped you and the world you live in. When he decided that one shall not go around killing people, then obey. He knows better than we do, just accept what HE decides.

I don't mean to be flippant but my parents created me and I argue with them plenty, whether they know better than me is debateable. It is up to me whm I decide to respect and whether that respect is deserved. If God told you to jump off a cliff would you do it?

Originally posted by DawieDieKabouter@Feb 10 2005, 12:32 AM
There is only one God.

God is in charge, you can bet that. To argue the way He runs things is tempting fate, how can one argue with your creator about how he shaped you and the world you live in. When he decided that one shall not go around killing people, then obey. He knows better than we do, just accept what HE decides.
Where did I say I have a problem with god? No, I said I have a problem with organised religeon. Wheather you like it or not the Bible was written by MEN some 200 years after the death of Christ and then edited and changed over time... it was not merely drafted by god and handed down from heaven for publishing... It is men who have interpreted and decided what god means and is, and regardless of the abilities they claim to have, it is men with the agenda... not god. Do you truly believe god truly requires us to worship him and smite his enemies for passage into heaven? And what do you actually believe heaven is? What will you do when see it?

Originally posted by DawieDieKabouter@Feb 10 2005, 12:32 AM
Organised religeon is all about growth and power. Just look at the Catholic Church.

Latest posts