• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Pro Evolution of golf games is on its way!

No 360 version killed my sale

I was looking forward to a tiger challenger

sometime u just cant help but think EA are stiffing u coz there is nobody to push them up another notch

Tiger Woods series hasnt changed much since 2004, and we need these guys to push them like Konami do with soccer

I still have Tiger Woods 2003 and still find it a perfect golf game. and before that it was PGA Euro tour on the Mega Drive.

Maybe I'm a bit of an EA fanboy when it comes to golf games.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 14 2006, 10:19 AM
I still have Tiger Woods 2003 and still find it a perfect golf game. and before that it was PGA Euro tour on the Mega Drive.

Maybe I'm a bit of an EA fanboy when it comes to golf games.
It is one of the only EA ***les that u cant really fault

U dont know how to make it better apart from volumes of Pro Shop items and courses, n players

Make the AI shoot lower and u have a good golf game

Removing option to spin ur shot mid flight would take the fun out of golf games

I think EA have done well to implement a harder aiming system for 2007.

They just gotto make the AI shoot over 300yds off the tee everytime and shoot mid to low 60's in the tournies and u have a very very good golf game

This World Tour Golf may introduce some new elements in a golf game that we cant think of, and make EATiger Woods go another notch for next year - Time will tell.

This is what spong.com have to say about the game:

ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 is one of the best golfing games in years, and if you don’t believe us you can damn well read our recent, extended preview of the game to see what we had to say about it.

Simply put, ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 is perhaps the closest, most faithful video game adaptation of the game to date, with the awesome “ProStroke†control system being the most innovative golf swing system ever to be implemented in a golf game â€" allowing you to set up and take shots exactly as you would do in real life, changing your weight distribution for different trajectories, opening or closing your stance and club face for fades or draws - just like in real golf. Most importantly though, it’s superb fun.

Like I say, very promising.

Ah it comes out on Friday then, I think I will wait til I have played a demo or the game in a shop before going and buying it

Originally posted by ***an@Aug 17 2006, 08:00 AM

ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 is one of the best golfing games in years, and if you don’t believe us you can damn well read our recent, extended preview of the game to see what we had to say about it.

Simply put, ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 is perhaps the closest, most faithful video game adaptation of the game to date, with the awesome “ProStroke†control system being the most innovative golf swing system ever to be implemented in a golf game â€" allowing you to set up and take shots exactly as you would do in real life, changing your weight distribution for different trajectories, opening or closing your stance and club face for fades or draws - just like in real golf. Most importantly though, it’s superb fun.

ak47 - ****** his pants, and shoot this info off to everyone he knows

do we have a new golf king???

i am excited now fellas

the ps2 still has life - FOOOOOOUUUUURRRRR!!!!!

edit: :wall: :wall: :%#%#:

FARK THESE ******** - I WANT A X360 VERSION :wall:

Good Point AK47, what kind of game company develops a game for all consoles, and leaves out the latest console....

Originally posted by ***an@Aug 17 2006, 08:00 AM

I hope this one is the goods, Tiger gets too easy, I mean rounds of more than -20 are laughable...

Played it at lunch, meh, is alright. Need a good go at it before I'm convinced...

yes i am sticking to TW again for 2007

I have reloaded 2006 X360

Bout to win my first major

solid game of golf..........2007 can only mean better things

Latest posts