The quote system/emoticons

Discussion in 'Site News & Suggestions' started by St Helens RLFC, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Are people in favour of keeping the way we quote posts or would you like it changed to be, well, easier?

I personally find it a drag having to copy and paste people's quotes to multiquote. I'd rather have a way where we can remove the bottom quote box and have everything in one box, making much easier.

Anyone else see what I mean?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Yes, I like that idea ............do it

id also like some new smilies , the ones we have are boring [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

definitely some more smileys would be a good thing, that can't be too difficult to sort surely?

5. It'd be great if there was a way to incorporate quotes from all over the board, and have them rightly (automatically) contributed to the person who said them.

6. umosay

umosay Guest

Post the emoticons you want in here.. i'll try and add them.

7. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

8. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

9. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

10. umosay

umosay Guest

Sweet, working [​IMG]

11. loratadine

loratadine Guest

cool man [​IMG] lets have a :beer: but not too many as it cud lead to :shake: or [​IMG] but im sure one of the us will wave the :whiteflag: and everything will be [​IMG]

12. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Definitely the quoting system. Do you mean you click the quote buttons on every post that you want to quote and then click on "Add Reply"?

13. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

thanx for tha smileys, not bad [​IMG]

14. can we get this one in orange? [​IMG] ? you wont make my name orange, AT LEAST make this emoticon a ginga (ala sports cafe)

15. [​IMG] me

everyone else :trophy:

this ones cool > [​IMG]

16. This is great. Any progress on the quoting?

17. sorry to be the party pooper, but does anyone else think there a little... excessive? i mean, a few new emoticons would have been good, ie, 6 more, but now, the post button gets lost at the bottom of the page....

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!