• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby 06 Display Image Thread

S

steynboi

These Images were done by a member and a good friend called Ark.

Hes a great guy for doing this because normally he's doing art for me when im modding bfme2 and other games but this isn't the first time he has done art for me or textures for me for a game he mods but doesn't actually have the game so i would like to say a big thank you to him although he isn't registered at the site and cannot see this thread.

I will upload the images into the second post because hes done loads and there very sexy. Requests are possible but hes from america and im from england so time difference can be tricky.

If you want a request done you must have a preview like this

prevbx9.png

Drew Mitchell - Auss_Matt<div align='right'>
2i110t3.jpg
</div>

Seb Chabal - Kabezon <div align='right'>
jt01p3.jpg
</div>

Frans Steyn - Kabezon <div align='right'>
vo4rhc.jpg
</div>

L McAlister - Kabezon <div align='right'>
29prrk8.jpg
</div>

B Habana - Uli <div align='right'>
8zfhjt.jpg
</div>

M Giteau - Auss_Matt <div align='right'>
a460lj.jpg
</div>

D Cipriani - Uli <div align='right'>
2af0m75.jpg
</div>

Vainikolo - Uli <div align='right'>
xc18gp.jpg
</div>

P Sackey - Uli <div align='right'>
es7pjo.jpg
</div>

D Strettle - Uli <div align='right'>
33lh5sm.jpg
</div>

JP Pietersen - Xusky <div align='right'>
ifyb7n.jpg
</div>

I need someone very kindly to make these all into .fsh files because my .fsh is not working for some reason its being rather retarded.

@Savundra yea of course ill get ark to do him when i see him on msn.

and ill also do the fsh files if you explain how unless someone else wants to do it more than i do of course.

i havent seemed to have got the kaino face or the sackey face in the fsh facepack man. but dont worry its cool m8.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Sep 2 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i havent seemed to have got the kaino face or the sackey face in the fsh facepack man. but dont worry its cool m8.[/b]

i didn't manage to do all the fsh, chabal isn't in it either nor McAllister which ill be doing tonight.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 2 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Sep 2 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i havent seemed to have got the kaino face or the sackey face in the fsh facepack man. but dont worry its cool m8.[/b]

i didn't manage to do all the fsh, chabal isn't in it either nor McAllister which ill be doing tonight.
[/b][/quote]

yeh ill check up tonite b4 i pak up my laptop. cheers

Hopefully Gavin Henson will be done in some time he hasn't been on msn for 1 week :(.

I attempted one but im not the best so what can i do... not alot about ark not being on msn.

Gavin Henson - Kabezon <div align='right'>
1tlpi9.jpg
</div>

yeah these are brilliant
how come on my new roster quiite a few people have wird headwear (habana, kaino) its so annoying

Latest posts