• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby '08 'Fifa' style Minikits Thread

EMERGING BOKS

minikitemergingbokshome.png

Say I wanted to put these in Rugby06, how would I go about doing so? Thanks guys, they just all look so good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Oct 8 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Say I wanted to put these in Rugby06, how would I go about doing so? Thanks guys, they just all look so good.[/b]

Between roster editing and other stuff I'm busy updating the mini-kits for Rugby 06 and should release it in the next few weeks...

UPDATE...

I've changed the collar style on the CCC minikits, let me know what you guys think?

NORTH HARBOUR
minikitnorthharbour2009.png

OTAGO
otago2009copy.png

Also refined the STADE FRANCAIS 3rd kit...
stade3rdkit2009copy.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Oct 17 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Oct 8 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Say I wanted to put these in Rugby06, how would I go about doing so? Thanks guys, they just all look so good.[/b]

Between roster editing and other stuff I'm busy updating the mini-kits for Rugby 06 and should release it in the next few weeks...
[/b][/quote]

Surely the 2008 kits could work for Rugby 06 as well, the fsh files are still in the same format, and the fifa style kits looks better in game anyway. I have tested it with some of the minikits we have here

Or am I missing something

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Enjay2008 @ Oct 20 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Oct 17 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Oct 8 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Surely the 2008 kits could work for Rugby 06 as well, the fsh files are still in the same format, and the fifa style kits looks better in game anyway. I have tested it with some of the minikits we have here

[/b][/quote]

Well I checked and R06's mini-kits are 256x128 where as R08's mini-kits are 256x256(standard).I haven't actually put a R08 mini-kit into R06 just like that, so I'll check it again...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Oct 21 2009, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Enjay2008 @ Oct 20 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Oct 17 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Well I checked and R06's mini-kits are 256x128 where as R08's mini-kits are 256x256(standard).I haven't actually put a R08 mini-kit into R06 just like that, so I'll check it again...
[/b][/quote]

You can put them in, but they're very stretched and it looks a bit tacky.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Oct 21 2009, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Oct 21 2009, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Enjay2008 @ Oct 20 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

You can put them in, but they're very stretched and it looks a bit tacky.
[/b][/quote]

That was I found as well, i worked around it by resizing them in an application like Photoshop, and recalculating the aspect ratios and such the nti doesn't look so bad, if you import the image 256x256 into the fsh file using fshed it also changes the image properties I found and it actually displays as 256x256 in game

Some more minikits...

SPRINGBOKS (Just for fun, after all I have to cater for my Team :p)
boks2009copy.png

BATH
bathcamo2009copy.png

bathwhite2009copy.png

I'll nearly done with the Bath kits, will be up soon.

COUNTIES MANUKAU
minikitmanukau2009copy.png

Just need the backs for this kit too

Fantastic work ShaheenJ, just a quick question...why are some of your mini-kits 512 x 512 and the other 450 x 450?Would it have any effect if I were to import them like that 450 x 450?

Now that you mention it, I think I must've used a template that was 512 on some, and then another template that was 450... Somewhere along the line this might have happened :eek:. I don't think Fsh allows you to import on 450 though, so either up-size to 512, or down-size to 256. I'll keep them consistent at 512 from here on in ;)

Latest posts