• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Forum Blackout Rugby Cup

C

ChiefsFan

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>
</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
Welcome one and all to the new thread for The Rugby Forum Blackout Rugby Cup (Spring Edition). Now all of you may remember the tournament I was organizing a bit back, well, now that the WCC is done and dusted for this season it's about time we get this show on the road. I've kept the old team list up on the website, but anyone else can still enter and/or drop out. If you want to be included in the tournament please post here. We'll try and get started the Monday right after the finals (so that's the 10<sup>th</sup> of November). Currently the format is a round robin competition and will run for however many weeks as needed before the finals begin. Entries will close this Saturday, so make sure you're entered by then. Hopefully we can make this a great tournament!

Just a quick edit, the competition won't start until Monday the 17th November, that's the last week of Season 3 and there are no other games during that particular weekend.

I'll obviously win the competition with my team "Laver Village RFC"

Can my potential opponents please PM me here though when they're scheduling the matches with me? Thanks.

I will try to. If CSR is an acurate judge of a team then hand me the trophy now :p However as I have discovered this season, the skill of the manager comes in to play aswell :ph34r:

Latest posts