• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Forum is Worth!!!

S

shtove

Could "easily make in the neighborhood of $36 a month" - Mama, I've made it to the big time!

R

Rugby_Cymru

Those are some sweet figures!
More than what i've got in the bank, anyway.

R

Rugby_Cymru

Me and numbers don't go well together at all, but does that say that MySpace is worth nearly

£1.4 BILLION?!?!

M

melon

Me and numbers don't go well together at all, but does that say that MySpace is worth nearly

£1.4 BILLION?!?! [/b]
Teh Mite established that 2 posts earlier :p

Yeah, I did it too, and yes it is worth almost £1.4 billion according to that. In real life I think it is aswell...possibly more.

R

Rugby_Cymru

Yeha, i know he established it.

But my numbers are terrible, so i was just trying to work out and confirm the figure that Teh Mite had written.

M

melon

Yep. We just have to get 10 million+ more members and we'll be right lol.

The wrath of TRF will be felt everywhere in the not too distant future..

S

shtove

We will be worth it soon
[/b]
When the Abs get beaten in the world cup, TRF can carry ads for Swiss suicide clinics - "clean, efficient, catering to your unhappiness". The NZutters will be rolling in.

R

Ripper

<div class='quotemain'>
We will be worth it soon
[/b]
When the Abs get beaten in the world cup, TRF can carry ads for Swiss suicide clinics - "clean, efficient, catering to your unhappiness". The NZutters will be rolling in.
[/b][/quote]
As long as it's not booked out by Irishman who have a habit of making funny, yet very wrong predictions when their team fails to actually do anything past the Pool Stages... yet again.

wow! that's cool. i'd be stoked if i were you, to create something and find it is worth money now!