• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Forum needs YOU

We have reached our target but please do keep donating as it will help us develop the site even further... We are looking at possibly bringing some professional services to do the web page in... As we want to make this place better to you guys and girls...

If you have any suggestions please PM, me, St Helens RLFC, Teh Mite or another member of staff or post them here for discussion.

Thank You Everyone!

£146.51 so far. Amazing contributions guys, please keep it up. And can the person who donated £40 please step forward.

I'll get my money to ye tomorrow lads, sorry bout the delay. Things keep cropping up that require my time/funds.

We have bought the software today. Please keep the money coming in if you wish to make a donation, we can comfortably secure hosting for the rest of the year if we keep going.

Just to let you all know we have begun work on the upgrade. It is a slow and laborious process as we need to transfer everything over from IVP onto VBulletin but Charlie has started the work. We have begun the process of moving the forum to it's new home.

Charlie is working ridiculously hard to get it done. However, I wouldn't expect anything concrete to be seen for a week at least.

I'm really happy the funding is going so well.
Maybe if you find time for it you could update the amounts on the homepage it stills ays 4.69£, or is this considered as a tricky marketing move. ;-)

Good luck with the datatransfer

Finally got my Paypal account verified and donated £5.00 today, thats about R65.00 very well spend on this awesome forum! :buddies:

Just a quick update. Me and Charlie have been busy recently but the board is nearly ready to go. We're just finalising a few bits and bobs here and there but we haven't forgotten.

Will post counts/rep carry over onto the new forum or will everyone have to re-register making us all n00bs again? :p

Posts will carry over. Post count... not sure. That's something Charlie will have to answer. I imagine so. As for rep, no, that's not going over, but I will be promoting heavier use of the rep system on the new forum, so your rep will be restored quickly.

I've been here since day uno, I have literally only missed one week of TRF's now 7 year existance, and look how pitiful my rep is!

Latest posts