The Rugby Forum Season Ticket

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
As the costs of running The Rugby Forum start to rise, we have come to the point where we are growing so fast, that we require more and more money to keep the site running, so rather than ask for donations, we want to be able to offer people something in return for their ongoing support of TRF.

We have come up with the TRF Season Ticket; this is a way of us giving something back for everyone who donates something towards the running costs of the site. The TRF Season Ticket scheme is going to be a voluntary scheme, which means you won’t lose any access to the forums that you currently have if you don’t donate.
However if you do decide to donate some money towards the running of the site, then you will receive the following:

• An @therugbyforum.com email address (if you subscribe for 12 Months)
• Access to the exclusive TRF Arcade, which has a small selection of games, but will grow over time.
• The exclusive TRF Season Ticket Group, with its own colour.
• Your Own TRF Season Ticket Forum, where anything can be discussed within the rules
• A Monthly Q&A with the Owners to discuss any issues
• Consultation on any changes to The Rugby Forum
• Custom ***les
• Profile Pictures
• Custom Animated Avatars at 120 x 120
• Custom Signatures â€" Animated and Max of 4 pictures
• Ability to Create own Album
• Fewer discreet advertisements.​

This will all be available from Day 1 of the season ticket scheme, however over time we will be adding new features to the Season Ticket, including a regular newsletter.
With adding this feature we have also had to make a tough decision, in terms of changing the current membership, we have decided to remove the following from non-season ticket members:

• No Animated Avatars
• No Profile Pictures
• No Custom ***les
• Avatars will be restricted to 80 x 80
• No HTML in Signatures
• No more than 2 Pictures in Signature
• No Animated Gifs in Signatures
• No Personal Albums​

These features will stay active for the next 2 weeks, but after that they will be removed from all Non-Season Ticket Holders.

The season Ticket itself will be available in the following packages:

• 1 Month Subscription at £1
• 3 Month Subscription at £3
• 6 Month Subscription at £6
• 12 Month Subscription at £12​

We have received an overwhelming amount of support from you, our members, over the last two weeks following an opportunity to discuss the coming changes and we hope you will follow up your initial interest by purchasing a season ticket.
Please note that this is entirely voluntary and we are absolutely NOT becoming a paysite. The season ticket is just a way of giving something back to you for supporting us.

To Join the scheme, Click http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/payments.php whilst logged in or go to Settings > Paid Subscriptions. You will be able to purchase with Paypal or NOCHEX , in our automated system. If you want to pay by another method, please get in touch.

Thank you for your support

Charlie, Dan and Chris

Hi guys,

I will do the transfer this weekend as I don't have my digipass on me but I was wondering ( just playing the devils advocate over here) maybe for the coming months/years you could create a bigger gab between the rates so it becomes more interesting for members to subscribe for a year.
Keep up the good work.

You mean, for instance, 12 pounds for a year, 8 for 6 months and 2 monthly?

That would be better for the long-term financial situation.

Yeh, I did think the same aswell, as there is no incentive to go cough up £12 for the year when paying monthly comes to the same amount. Maybe even offer a longer period when saves people a bit more again. Maybe 2 years at £20 or something. People like to think they're saving money and it's probably good for you guys to get some money in the bank.

Btw, I've payed for a year. When are we going to see some of the benefits materialise, like our cutom colour. Not fussed about the e-mail addy, signature benefits or animated avatars, but some of the other stuff sounds good.

Gah, I'll pay on the weekend. I gotta buy some stuff for college first.

Apologies, admin error stopped you being put into the correct group... Should be sorted now!

27th is when I shall pay, am skint till then, well apart rom the 37p I have in the left pocket of my jeans

I will most defiantly be purchasing the 12 month subscription, I don't care about the fancy stuff that comes with it, anything I can do to give back to this wonderful forum is worth it :)

Done done. The least I could do is get a 12 month season ticket :D :D This forum keeps me sane with all the banter :D :D don't get it in uni, all footballers :p Many thanks TRF and everyone involved :D

I just have to figure out the exchange rate, or can Paypal do that for me?

:D I'll see about doing it sometime this week then.

Just did the transfer, sorry for the delay but I was abroad for urgent family matters.

Latest posts