The Rugby Magazine Fantasy Game 2021/22 Season

BPM

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Harlequins
The new season is up and running at: https://therugbymagazine.com/fantasy/launcher

I say the same every year, but it really is the best fantasy game out there and provides lots of talking points for us here too. If you haven't played before. 50% percent of the proceeds from the game go to Restart Rugby - all the more reason to give it a go!

A couple of tweaks for this season:

- Budget reduced to £6m to mirror reality (player pricing adjusted too)
- Tighter control on positions - no more playing Dombrandt at lock …

There is a Rugby Forum league set-up, but it's pretty much only me and Scotty507 playing. It would be great to see more people taking part.

@TRF_Olyy? @Don't Skip Leg Day? @Old Hooker? @Pieter Steph du Teague?

The new season is up and running at: https://therugbymagazine.com/fantasy/launcher

I say the same every year, but it really is the best fantasy game out there and provides lots of talking points for us here too. If you haven't played before. 50% percent of the proceeds from the game go to Restart Rugby - all the more reason to give it a go!

There is a Rugby Forum league set-up, but it's pretty much only me and Scotty507 playing. It would be great to see more people taking part.

Yeah I'll get involved. Usually struggle to stick with it though.

Not big on fantasy rugby tbh,
I usually do the team for the opening round then just forget about it forever

Have you played the RM fantasy game though?

It's a massive step ahead of pretty much any other fantasy rugby game I've played.

Have you played the RM fantasy game though?

It's a massive step ahead of pretty much any other fantasy rugby game I've played.
Sod it, you've twisted my arm!

No guarantees I make it past rd 3 though :p

Is there a code for the TRF league?

Obv im in :)

Joined. Is it just tries that players get points for?
Most definitely not.

The game is based on the Opta stats so players get points for most of what they do - i.e. metres made, tackles completed etc. which means that players who have a good individual performance in a side that suffers a heavy defeat can still score very well.

The budget is pretty tight and free transfers are limited too so you need to work hard to pick a good squad.

Most definitely not.

The game is based on the Opta stats so players get points for most of what they do - i.e. metres made, tackles completed etc. which means that players who have a good individual performance in a side that suffers a heavy defeat can still score very well.

The budget is pretty tight and free transfers are limited too so you need to work hard to pick a good squad.
Cheers, I've definitely picked poorly but hopefully got some stars in there. I didn't look at the games just went on what I wanted!!E2E16703-BB5B-47AD-947D-7F94F996CFB1.png

You know you need a squad of 28 players right?(or you get no points), No way with that team youve managed 28 within the cap.
Oh yes I have! I've got done right bin juice sitting on the sidelines that I hopefully won't need to play. It might pan out, might not.

Oh yes I have! I've got done right bin juice sitting on the sidelines that I hopefully won't need to play. It might pan out, might not.
Even if none of the starting XV get injured, squad rotated or stood down to honour the commitments to in season rest periods (particularly the Lions), what's the plan during the EOYTs?!?

24hrs to go. Really looking forward to pitting my wits against some new competitors so don't forget to pick your squads.

Remember, you need to pick a squad of 28 (as a minimum), not just a 23.

Anyone else stuggling to get on the website? Guessing its crashed.

The server is down. Seems like it couldn't deal with a massive spike at lunchtime.

It will get worse post 5pm i bet when everyone finishes work.

Latest posts