• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017: Error's

UPDATE ON TEN NATIONS: Fortunately i have found a solution to the fix, I would like to thank @geostar to telling to refer back to the TRF 2010 patch where i have found there is a file in your rugby 08 dictionary which the 10 nations doesn't like i will tell you what file it is in the completed fix list on the first post in the first page

Last edited:
UPDATE ON EUROPEAN CUP: I have finished the fixtures and tested it, its now a fully up to date one with an extra group as the European Rugby Champions cup only has 5 groups. But the pool stages are wrong and i think its why the euro mode for me still crashed i can put up the fixtures and see if you get far otherwise i'll see if there is another file i need to update. I have decided to post the links to the updated fixtures and see if you have luck with playing through it, Links is one the main post on the front page.

Last edited:
I've tried going onto the 10 nations in the TRF 2010 patch but crashes when i click on it, While with MJC's SA Edition i manage to actually get to the menu with difficulty and match length which is the furthest I've gotten too. I will search about and see what i can crack, How's progress with the World League ??
I am still working on the roster as i will have to create a roster with 30 players for 44 teams. So far i have done 12 teams.

I am still working on the roster as i will have to create a roster with 30 players for 44 teams. So far i have done 12 teams.
Slow progress but one which i'm sure will be worth it keep it up man :)

UPDATE ON EUROPEAN CUP: I have finished the fixtures and tested it, its now a fully up to date one with an extra group as the European Rugby Champions cup only has 5 groups. But the pool stages are wrong and i think its why the euro mode for me still crashed i can put up the fixtures and see if you get far otherwise i'll see if there is another file i need to update. I have decided to post the links to the updated fixtures and see if you have luck with playing through it, Links is one the main post on the front page.
good work bro

Friend is not easier to reassign the players according to transfers this summer ?, just maybe you will have to create the new talents of the team, and replace the players of the teams desendidos by those who ascended the respective leagues

Premiership london irish replaces bristol

Agen replaces grenoble

Oyonnax replaces bayonne

I would love to be able to help you but I do not know how to do them roster lists

It's just a suggestion, good work!

I am planning on completing the world league first, after that my focus will be on the super 14 file, I will make 3 different versions of that file ( Super Rugby, Top 14 and Pro 14). I am updating teams to that of the 2017/18 transfers(only confirmed transfers)

Once i am done with the 3 different tournaments, we can add them along with their respective logos to a zip and release as a " switch" so we can switch between tournamentss

UPDATE ON EUROPEAN CUP: I have now found out how to change the pools, It turned out to be a lot simpler then i thought. Was achieved by ordering the team id from 0 to 23 while in the last fix i only had changed the team ID so it matches the correct team's to the fixtures an updated link will be posted on the main post on the first page.

I am planning on completing the world league first, after that my focus will be on the super 14 file, I will make 3 different versions of that file ( Super Rugby, Top 14 and Pro 14). I am updating teams to that of the 2017/18 transfers(only confirmed transfers)

Once i am done with the 3 different tournaments, we can add them along with their respective logos to a zip and release as a " switch" so we can switch between tournamentss
Ok are you working based on your list or the list of @ ama1?

No, I am going to re-do the original be2 file, but many of the teams will stay the same, only need to do 16 more teams for the roster to be done.

If any could sugest the teams in the respective groups (elite,div1,etc) it would be helpful as i dont know the european that much. otherwise I will group them according acording to their standings in their reapective leagues

UPDATE ON EUROPEAN CUP: I have now found out how to change the pools, It turned out to be a lot simpler then i thought. Was achieved by ordering the team id from 0 to 23 while in the last fix i only had changed the team ID so it matches the correct team's to the fixtures an updated link will be posted on the main post on the first page.
Is that the new link on the first page?

It is indeed my friend. :)
Ten Nations is now working, thanks. But European Championship and World League still auto exits after I selected the Half Length and Difficulty. Maybe its my Computer??

I founded another error. There is a problem with the new intro video. When you watch it till the end R08 freezes but when you skip the intro video the game doesn't freezes

Ten Nations is now working, thanks. But European Championship and World League still auto exits after I selected the Half Length and Difficulty. Maybe its my Computer??
That is odd, on my pc it is absolutely fine after i select half length and difficulty it works fine, I would assume you have updated your roster (the one for the world league which i made) and them go in game and click reset roster and should have my one might be a solution.

I founded another error. There is a problem with the new intro video. When you watch it till the end R08 freezes but when you skip the intro video the game doesn't freezes
I too have the same problem, Because its not long enough, I would recommend putting the original contents back and playing with the old intro's since the modder of that mod is not here.

Thats the problem... I didn't make a backup of the original intro lol

Have you tried selecting a different team? Agter reading some old threads, I've come to find that those glitches are caused by a player have a created face set to its ID. And for the WL, if a player after 1903 (original nr of players in original roster) is somewhere in the tournament, it will crash. Back in the day all the guru's tried to solve this WL problem, and they concluded it was the roster(after 1093)

Guys when can we expect updates for the Rugby Championship?

I do not know, I am working in some kits, waiting for the kits of Gonzalo .... I would like to know if someone could replace the equipment that ascended this season for those who fell, ej agen sub to grenoble ect.

Latest posts