• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Show

W

w3lshrugby

Hi guys, I wasn't sure where to post this. Feel free to move it to an appropriate location.

Anyway, down to the point.

On Sunday, my new podcast, The Rugby Show shall be debuting.

I hope as many of you will listen to it as possible.

It will be released fortnightly, and will cover both union and league.

It is not going to be a serious show, it is supposed to be light-hearted.

It will be found at http://therugbyshow.podomatic.com

If anyone wants to appear in one of the shows as a guest, they are more than welcome to - as long as they have a microphone.

Cheers,
Rhys.

G

getofmeland

We are going to be backing this 100% so we are hoping as many people as possible are willing to take up the opportunity and write there own pieces for here... it would be great to see this become a success...

I have been informed that the shows will be fortnighly and 30 mins long, so if you have an article please PM w3lshrugby for more details...

W

w3lshrugby

We are going to be backing this 100% so we are hoping as many people as possible are willing to take up the opportunity and write there own pieces for here... it would be great to see this become a success...

I have been informed that the shows will be fortnighly and 30 mins long, so if you have an article please PM w3lshrugby for more details...
[/b]

Can I add to that. If anyone wishes to appear as a guest on the show, please get in contact with me.
All it involves is a microphone on your part.

S

St Helens RLFC

I want you boys to get yourselves involved with this. Throw yourself into it with some gusto.

B

Bullitt

I'd be happy to add what I can to it... May give me some inclination to get on with the GP podcast I was going to do over the course of this season but never found the time... :ph34r:

W

w3lshrugby

There is a guest slot available for tomorrow if anybody would like to participate. It's not a huge problem if no-one wants to, just adds a bit of depth.

However, I am looking for a guest for episode three in early January.

(I've already got a guest for the Boxing Day special)

Cheers,
Rhys.

W

w3lshrugby

well, with a guest, i would've had a short interview about their rugby career, and then spoken to them about their code of rugby.

L

loratadine

wow are you really welsh?

you sound major english haha like prince charles!!

but good work!!

W

w3lshrugby

Yes I am welsh. Lol, but I have lived in England for majority of my life.
Hope you enjoyed it.

L

loratadine

im loving this so much

im not getting a response

haha

i love it hurry up with the next one please!!

S

SecondRow04

nice one mate!

sounds good for the first one im looking forward to the next one! :)

let me know if ya need me for anything? i wouldnt mind helping out

cheers
Aaron

M

Mr. Laxative

Guys, I'm starting an Aussie rugby wrap podcast. I have posted the first episode, but as yet have not recorded it, so really there is no point in trying to listen to it. I will be moving forward in the next few days, so check it out!!

The Aussie Rugby Wrap

Latest posts