• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the sambãd5 thread

Sounds like you are having a rough time.

I also found myself a bird too, and have hardly done anything but been with her lately.

I should really learn to drive.

rahhh nzi raahh!!!

the first number i got from them for my car was $1800 from the evaluers. i rang nzi back strait away and they said it was actually $2,200. so i sent in some quotes for 96 honda civics and they were all around 6000 - 7000 and so they said ok we will pay out $4800. i have just got a red book evaluation for it. $7500. im going to ask for $6500 just so they will f***ing hurry up and pay out, or else im taking the pricks to small claim courts.

has anyone else been f***ed around by insurance like i have? anyone even taken them to court?
[/b]

Car insurance is the biggest con ever!!! Great that you have got independent valuers in....you're doing good mate :cheers:

Once when my car was badly smashed up they wanted to write it off for next to nothing. They said the damage was more than 75% of the cars value and said the car was only worth smittens in its pre crash state.
So I hunted around for a panelbeater who could fix it up barely below their "75%" so called. Actually it could have been 75% on the dot. So after much jumping up and down they agreed to fix it and the car afterwards looked better than before as old dings were fixed up and lots of new parts were put into the interior. Take that bloody insurance people!!!

I swear to... well... their higher being that they follow me. move to a diffrent city. the other side of the f***ing island and they follow me. sitting in my room, looking at this very forum and trade me. decide to buy a ps2 game off trade me for $20, using my new debit plus visa card from westpac (very handy indeed). look around and realise that my wallet is in the living room. go out of my room, look down the hallway, hand scratching my ass. and not just itching, acutally scratching, then notice two jahovas whitnesses at the door.

could not belive it. sure i want to be respectfull, but scatching my ass, and having, the lyrics of pink floyds, run like hell "cause if they catch you in the back seat, Trying to pick her locks, Theyre gonna send you back to mother, In a cardboard box. You better run!"

so i listen, they dont want to pressure me into anything, BUT "They just want me to be able just to learn about it. its important that understand the works of jesus christ" or something. So i tell the truth - no sorry buddy, its not really for me. my religion is rock and roll. i pray to jim morrison, john bonham and kurt cobain every night. so he says "sure, i still listen to alot of rock and roll, we dont disclude any part of society. we are still open to cultures and hobbies etc. but the question is who makes rock and roll, who makes sound. and when you die, what will rock and roll do? what will it be?"

so i reply "well actualy, i remember the beatles saying that they were bigger than jesus"

"well i dont know if i can agree with that..." as he looks startled.

"Sure as gene simmons said, "god gave rock and roll to you" but the great akka dakka said "hell aint a bad place to be""

as he looks more startled. - he clearly hasnt met a JW hunter before. im like the blade of JW's.

so i took pitty on him. "ok ill take those though, maybie my flat mate will like them." so he handed them to me and walked off quick smart. so i left a note for my flat mate (who is into slipknot and metal music and is even less presentable than me most of the time hahaha) saying "i thought you might want these. note: keep door locked at all times"

and dont get me wrong - im accepting of religions, im not against god, religion or belif systems at all. i just dont like people who will go out of their way to change people who are perfectly happy in their spiritual life.

so if i remember correctly the score is:

sambãd5 3 : Jahovas whitnesses 0 : sambãd5's flatmate -1

....sweet man... [/b]

mate, mate, mate. dont get me started. first off, this topic. the sambãd5 thread. that means no BLR's. WC - i see you learking too. get out.

only gingas, and their followers either. so ripper, gingergenius and the southland boys.

but these guys, theyre worse than the election guy that use to chase me around uni campus. like actually chasing me around uni. i said, yeah im enrolled. "did you get a letter" he said, i didnt actually know. so i said "i dont know" because i didnt. "DID YOU GET A LETTER?!?!?!" - and this is infrount of you know, hundred or so people - the amout of people in the courtyard at lunch time. and i wasnt even eligable to vote for that election either. was only 17.

but i think the reason why he was so intent on getting me to be inrolled is that i actually think its the consparisy between getting enrolled, the cencus, the meningitus shots and flu shots. they get all your movements over the last 4 years - where you live, what religion you are (for some stupid reason rock and roll isnt one of the main ones) and then they inject you with mind control substances in the meningitus and flu vacinations. CONSPARICY. i bet everyone who got their flu shots and meningitus shots did their cencus and are proply enrolled to vote.

am i right? you find me one person who did get either or both of those shots and i can garuntee that they are enrolled and have done their cencus. and lets face it. im right. everyone else is a comunist who thinks that everyone should be the same, and that everyone should fill out a form inclosing all of their details on the same day, like everyone else. thats right. im calling out the COMUNIST CONSPARICY of new zealand to be made public.

no. but ive done more digging.

can you guess who is behind the cominust consparicy of new zealand?

the hawkes bay district health board. you see - they hired that doctor. that dodgy one. so the moment that anyone got close - they exposed him. to take the spotlight of the real issue. see - even ask ripper - hes from there. but recently moved to wellington with me to start a new government party. with the prime cause to expose the HBDHB.

You have a frikkin thread?!?!?!?!? [/b]

yes, alas its not the sambãd number 5 song, but yes i have my own thread.

one day, grasshopper, you too will have your own thread.

the Caldefwlch threat will one day be prosporus like mushroom farm in soho.

<div class='quotemain'>
Fine effort with those pesky Jehovahs witnesses. Next time spend half an hour trying to convince them to believe in satanism. They'll hate you for it, and in the end, isn't that the point?
[/b]

If things get pushy with them explain to them that Jehovah Witness theology is neo-Arianism and that Arius and his followers at the Council of Nicea in the fourth century under Emperor Constatine were out debated on the doctrine of the trinity with the council taking the stance that Jesus divinity was not to be disputed and that any challenge on this doctrine is to be treated as heresy. In simple words.....Jehovah Witnesses follow a heretical doctrine.

If they look confused and have no idea what you are talking about.....just say "you don't even know the origins of Jehovah Witnesses"....then close the door. [/b][/quote]

I hate the idea of heresy or whatever believe whatever the hell you want to believe. <_< Interesting read though.

Apart from that post this thread is totally weird.

no. but ive done more digging.

the hawkes bay district health board. you see - they hired that doctor. that dodgy one. so the moment that anyone got close - they exposed him. to take the spotlight of the real issue. see - even ask ripper - hes from there. but recently moved to wellington with me to start a new government party. with the prime cause to expose the HBDHB. [/b]

I already have the report on their Coke Machine Fraud. Last time I went there for X-Ray's, the Coke Machine chewed 2 of my dollars and didn't give me anything in return - 2 dollars went in, and no bottle's of Fanta came out.

I am shocked that such neglicance and appalling shoddiness was allowed to go on in a Hospital!? No wonder the entire board was sacked after such outrages.

<div class='quotemain'> no. but ive done more digging.

the hawkes bay district health board. you see - they hired that doctor. that dodgy one. so the moment that anyone got close - they exposed him. to take the spotlight of the real issue. see - even ask ripper - hes from there. but recently moved to wellington with me to start a new government party. with the prime cause to expose the HBDHB. [/b]

I already have the report on their Coke Machine Fraud. Last time I went there for X-Ray's, the Coke Machine chewed 2 of my dollars and didn't give me anything in return - 2 dollars went in, and no bottle's of Fanta came out.

I am shocked that such neglicance and appalling shoddiness was allowed to go on in a Hospital!? No wonder the entire board was sacked after such outrages. [/b][/quote]

tell me about it. i mean, money and no coke.

but i guess where you lose i win, because i was outside woolworths once and they had one of those crane things that picks up toys. and somehow it had unlimited credits. so i took like 10 toys off it.

Latest posts