• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The sigesige00 lets change Rugby Union to Rugby league thread

Dude, watch some Super rugby, all the South African teams and some New Zealand teams have cheerleaders...

Yeah Munster are apparently after racking up a pretty hot new troupe of cheerleaders ...really glad this idea is spreading across the world

Here's a photo of Munsters new eye candy for those who are interested.

fat_people.jpg

Dude, watch some Super rugby, all the South African teams and some New Zealand teams have cheerleaders...

I particularly like the Bulls ladies!!!

And some all round footage

Last edited by a moderator:
I particularly like the Bulls ladies!!!

And some all round footage

Yeah, they might want to put some polished poles around the edges of the pitch and allow punters to slip low value notes into their panties. Thinking out of the box they could offer individual dances to some of the punters; captive audience of 10,000 plus at domestic games and 50,000 plus at Internationals they'll make a fortune.

This sort of nonsense should be left in the US where it belongs with the culture; don't need it in rugby.

This sort of nonsense should be left in the US where it belongs with the culture; don't need it in rugby.

I agree. I'm all for good looking women, but cheerleaders don't belong in rugby. Leave it to American football.

I agree. I'm all for good looking women, but cheerleaders don't belong in rugby. Leave it to American football.

DISAGREE

not just 'cuase I be lovin' the ladies

I think any thinking outside the box is good.

I remember when they brought in lifting....."unsporting" "rewards poor athletes".....but it has made the game better.

I think your line of thinking is not very usefule to "grow" the sport.

Me or him if it's me yes I'm going on about it anywho getting rid of the scrum would be retarded anyway.

Scrums are awesome, to get rid of them would destroy rugby.

Also why on earth would the team with the most line outs win?

Is there any reasoning behind this or just some crazy idea you had while sleeping?

40 m kicks is too much like football's penalty shoot out, why oh why would we want that?

Last edited:
In the case of draw

Scrums are awesome, to get rid of them would destroy rugby.

Also why on earth would the team with the most line outs win?

Is there any reasoning behind this or just some crazy idea you had while sleeping?

40 m kicks is too much like football's penalty shoot out, why oh why would we want that?

My idea about line-outs is about the decision of draw games.
40m-kick decider is also about draw games.

Just one of a few things.

Lineouts..

If the Lineout ball was not straight.. BUT the opposition team did NOT contest.. Let the game continue!

Also.. If it is a crooked lineout... Instead of a option for a scrum.. You can only get a kick for lineout.. OR a tap penalty.

Also scrums.. If the ball is already at the number 8s feet... And scrum collapses..Just let it go!

Hmm also.. Scrum penalties... 2 resets only... After that its a tap penalty or kick to lineout ONLY.

Dear moderator, could you delete this thread? I change many of my ideas and want to start a new thread.

Just one of a few things.

Lineouts..

If the Lineout ball was not straight.. BUT the opposition team did NOT contest.. Let the game continue!

Also.. If it is a crooked lineout... Instead of a option for a scrum.. You can only get a kick for lineout.. OR a tap penalty.

Also scrums.. If the ball is already at the number 8s feet... And scrum collapses..Just let it go!

Hmm also.. Scrum penalties... 2 resets only... After that its a tap penalty or kick to lineout ONLY.

I agree with this completely... But one thing I'd suggest if the throw isn't straight but it goes to the opposition side, it should be play on...

Latest posts