• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The single most disgusting thing I've ever seen in a movie.

Its quite shocking really but quite funny when the bloke's face gets trashed by the fire extinguisher!

But really it could freak people out, Ive seen the majority of that film and its like that all the way through it also includes a rape on a woman that leaves you :eek:!

What is it? I don't wanna look!
[/b]
A dudes face gets **raped** by a fire extinguisher. :mellow:

Its quite shocking really but quite funny when the bloke's face gets trashed by the fire extinguisher!

[/b]
That's the part I found disgusting, in fact. >_>

<div class='quotemain'>
What is it? I don't wanna look!
[/b]
A dudes face gets **raped** by a fire extinguisher. :mellow:

[/b]
That's the part I found disgusting, in fact. >_>
[/b][/quote]

Yeah it's brutal isn't it (rape scene). The fact it goes for almost half an hour is pretty bad, they definitely did not leave anything out. Crazy French.

Yeah it's brutal isn't it (rape scene). The fact it goes for almost half an hour is pretty bad, they definitely did not leave anything out. Crazy French.
[/b]
Half an hour? :lol: <_< :huh: I thought trashy American horror flicks with inbreds' screwing each other was bad... :mellow:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Half an hour? :lol: <_< :huh: I thought trashy American horror flicks with inbreds' screwing each other was bad... :mellow:
[/b][/quote]

Yep, I couldn't watch it 'cos it's pretty damn horrific. The guy starts putting the boot in and really messes her up. Not my cup of tea, can't even remember what the movie was about :(

<div class='quotemain'>
can't even remember what the movie was about :(
[/b]
It's probably for the best.
[/b][/quote]

Most definitely.

Anyway, the scene from City of God where the drug dealer shoots that kid and then shoots the other one in the hand will always live with me. Such power, great film.

City of God I always found hilarious for some strange reason, especially the little kids and the part at the end when they start making a list of all the people they going to kill

tori-spelling-picture-1.jpg

Was that last pic from Phar Lap - The Movie? One of the horses he passes to win the Melbourne Cup?

Was that last pic from Phar Lap - The Movie? One of the horses he passes to win the Melbourne Cup?

[/b]

Can you beleive she was voted in the top 20 sexiest woman on the planet? WTF??? She does look like horse though. Ha Ha. Hate her. Reminds me of when Peter Griffin on Family guy says Sarah Jessicah Parker looks like a foot. SHE DOES!!!!! HAHA

OMG! The smilies on here can't do it justice.

But not as bad as Chechclear. No, I won't link to it - if you choose to google, be warned: the most horrifying thing you will ever see.

Imagine waking up after an extremely drunken night, to discover Tori Spelling on one side of the bed and Sarah Jessica Parker on the other. Your trapped in the middle and either way you try to escape, you get the message, "You have to do one of us to get out of here!".

You have no gun, nor a poker to blind yourself with, which hag you do?

Imagine waking up after an extremely drunken night, to discover Tori Spelling on one side of the bed and Sarah Jessica Parker on the other. [/b]

That's like the horse's head scene from the Godfather - but double.

S'gotta be SJP. She's not attractive, but that mare up there ^^ is just rrrrank!

Speaking of horrific scenes, Alan Rickman's death in Sweeney Todd is pretty rough!

But not as bad as Chechclear. No, I won't link to it - if you choose to google, be warned: the most horrifying thing you will ever see.
[/b]

Oh god man, chechclear is horrible. I had that image in my head for days after seeing it, and that gurgling sound.... bloody revolting.

worst thing i saw in a 'normal' movie was that friggin ******* cowboy movie with heath ledger. We got it out coz my missus wanted to see it and it was just two poofs going at it the whole time, we turned it off after about half an hour or so.

Latest posts