The State Of Origin Thread

Ninja

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Tonights the night baby!

Who's watchin'?

Go Queensland!!!

Yep QLD all the way for me, though aparently its raining in Sydney at the moment and if it keeps up it will definatly play to the blues.

though i pick QLD by 8

Half Time QLD up 12-8 :)

Good hard game but QLD look very good, much better than NSW. Except for a couple of hiccups at the start with some droped high balls. All good, looking forward to some more line breaks in the second half.

That strip by Thurston for Thaidays try was quality, didn't even realise it happened it was that fluid

for some reason this game didnt seam to have the hype or the excitement as other years but i still really enjoyed it. I am curious to find out if anyone on here watched it in 3D and what they thought of it. Or if anyone saw the football the other night in 3D Just curious to see what people think. is it going to be just a fad or somewhere sport is going to head?

The score line was close but the game wasnt really didnt seam that close.

Round 2 today!
Can't wait, if there's anyone who doesn't watch a lot of league, then you should at least watch this! Promises to be a good match

Queensland will want a win to seal the deal after their narrow win in the first match, and the recent controversy with the NSW coach could spur them on. NSW will be looking to level the series, and win their first ***le in the third round, for the first time since 2005

Don't understand why NSW didn't get the penalty then -> Inglis was holding the marker, which you aren't allowed to do, so the marker was trying to get Inglis off, he tried to swipe his arm away then Inglis threw a punch =/

The commentators were raving on about how NSW should have got the penalty, but what they didn't see (because their eyesight is fading with age) was the huge attempted uppercut in the tackle beforehand. Inglis didn't get up holding the marker for no reason, he was about to smack him one but held off until whoever the marker was threw a few tiny ones.

Ah, i missed that as well

Good win by the Maroons, 5th ***le in a row now. Expected the match to be a lot closer, but QLD were just too good

It was so frustrating listening to them crap on... They spoke for about 5 minutes about how the match should be played in "Scottstown" when the two players with the last name Scott collided.

I think after this week's scandal amongst the blues camp is was hardly surprising to see them get pasted tonight. Hopefully next game they'll be able to salvage some pride!

Twas a bloody good game, good to see them bringing back the biff!

Hard **** for NSW better get the cruisin for a bruisin next week.

Queensland *****es!!

Haha so NSW lost again. They suck so bad...For a start, they're never gonna win with such a gay color shirt. Ask yourself which colour is the strongest. Maroon versus pale blue, obvious winner.

Haha so NSW lost again. They suck so bad...For a start, they're never gonna win with such a gay color shirt. Ask yourself which colour is the strongest. Maroon versus pale blue, obvious winner.

QLD's definitely the better team, it could have been a decent match if the selectors had picked some better combinations for the Blues team.

Queensland would also tear NSW a new one if they were to do a union State of Origin btw...I guess there's nothing to do in Queensland but sport aye...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY that was a tough game! Some enormous biff, some quality fights, some utter cowardice from O'Donnell and some great tries. The gap between the two teams is enormous at the moment. Queensland continue to bring through freakishly good players such as Inglis and Folau (who absolutely terrifies NSW) and you don't see that with NSW at the moment.

Whilst I'm at it and in the mood for a cheap dig, most competitive game of rugby league in the world my foot.

Latest posts