• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Tesla 3

I am.
But Musk offering his battery technology for free and no other company wanting it, says it all.
350 is quite ok for distance available.

I am.
But Musk offering his battery technology for free and no other company wanting it, says it all.
350 is quite ok for distance available.

Musk offering Tesla's battery technology for free and no one taking it in? Where did you hear that from?
Yep, will be interesting to see if 215 miles or 350km on one charge translates in the real world.

Clearly Tesla are banking on selling their solar powered battery to consumers as well which will help power your house and charge the tesla cars they sell.

[video=youtube_share;adeMgjt3H8s]http://youtu.be/adeMgjt3H8s[/video]

Last edited:
Interesting. I do think electric cars will be the future. As soon as they build enough charging stations to charge the bloody things.

Interesting. I do think electric cars will be the future. As soon as they build enough charging stations to charge the bloody things.

Indeed. Over here, there are charging stations where you can be towed away, if you do block it with a gassed car just for parking...

I simply do not understand, why the car industry has no interested to build more and cheaper electric cars, as it surely is the future...
If there would be more affordable ones, they surely would sell.

Latest posts