• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The 'There's no way New Zealand won't get to the Final' Thread

monkeypigeon

Bench Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Connacht
There's no way that New Zealand won't get to the final.

It's guaranteed.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Even if they lost all their players through injury (which of course would never EVER happen). They'd still win.

New Zealand are the best, and I mean this....there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, that New Zealand won;t get to the final.

It's their destiny. - So again....nothing could possibly go wrong...

NZ not making it to the final? Yea right... Whats next? Something breaking the speed of light!!! HAHA, unlikely. NZ have got this in the bag.

Go to any psychic, ask them who is gonna make the final, if they don't say New Zealand, you know they are phony.

I fully expect Jman655 or whatever to be along soon to tell us he will under-go a sex change if New Zealand don't make it.

If thon Octopus Paul were still kicking, he would squirt ink all of the oppositions flag, and his handler for even insinuating that NZ wouldn't make it to the final.

The best part every 4 years about New Zealand playing at the World Cup is the moment they are eliminated ;)

Have you heard about the All Blacks new bra?
All support but no cup.

Does anyone know how Woodcock is doing after that scary collision between him and Kleeburger last night?

people are being ridiculous and saying 'This World Cup is New Zealand's to Lose' what a daft thing to say. They should be saying 'The Next World Cup is New Zealand's to Lose', because any sensible rugby supporter can see they've already got this one in the bag.

New Zealand not make it to the final? BAH, Ireland have got more chance of beating Australia! HAHAHAHA...oh

I suggest they do the silver and bronze play-offs this comming weekend and hand over the Cup to the Kiwi's after the game....

Argentina 80-0 All Blacks, you heard it here first. Seriously, they have had the best showing so far, but they were in what was probably the worst pool and haven't had a real challenge yet (France doesn't count).

G I hope South Africa get a good whoopin this weekend that will shut a few of you up. Now backing Wales to make it from the other side

To be fair there's only been 3 world cups since professionalism.
Now I know you think we should have won 3 of them but give us a break eh?

Yeah, this is #4 in the professional era (1995 was after the game was declared "open" but most teams were still mostly amateur at that point). If he wants to "diminish" our 1987 win then we also have to "diminish" Australia's 1991 win and South Africa's 1995 win.

Latest posts