• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Three Stooges

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">Well we've seen three of the coaches pick their sides for their Six Nations Openers and there are some interesting selections to say the least but which of our three stooges have made the biggest hash of it.

First up we have Larry who seems to have made the biggest **** up of all, not being biased here at all but just look at the side the gimp has picked

eddie_osullivan(1).jpg

Second we have Curly for the inclusion of the marvelous one they call Balshaw

brian_ashton.jpg

and finally we have Moe for the exclusion of Shanklin, another in a string of strange selections today.

warren_gatland.jpg

So who takes the biscuit as the biggest stooge of all???</div>

I think it's unfair to say anything until the matches are over this weekend, these "shock" decisions may turn out to have been good ones next week.

I think it's unfair to say anything until the matches are over this weekend, these "shock" decisions may turn out to have been good ones next week.
[/b]

indeed!

[/b]
Nice Sig, any chance i can use it and plaster it all over the world?

Plaster away!

I think it's fair to say Ashton can now "take the biscuit as the biggest stooge as all".

Clearly it has to be Ashton. Picking Balshit ahead of Tait or the young talent of Danny Cipriani just melts my head.

Gatland's choice of not starting with Shanklin was fine because Parker didn't play half badly.

One the hand of Eddie, he doesn't have a big enough pool of good players to change much, especially in the back-line.

He still got it wrong though, Ashton continuing with Balshaw is a head scratcher in fairness but he does seem to be what Easterby is to O'Sullivan.

He still got it wrong though, Ashton continuing with Balshaw is a head scratcher in fairness but he does seem to be what Easterby is to O'Sullivan. [/b]

I think Eddie only picks Simon because he is the Captain of his club and *WAS* a good player for the Irish. He has always been stuck in the past, but thankfully for this game against The Frogs he has benched Easterboring and brought in young Heaslip, who I really think has the talent to go far and cement himself as the Irish No.8

No doubt he WAS a good player but his shelf-life in an Irish jeresy has long since expired, see Eddie's refusal to pick Best and Jennings last year

How Easterby is still in the squad is beyond me. He's Captain of the worst side in Europe, which clearly doesn't make him look like a good choice for an international side. As Tarbh ^^ pointed out, there are other players waiting for a chance.

Latest posts