• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The top 14 final

a bit of an accent of course, but he speaks good french yes. Well, he IS French after all, don't listen to what ppl say about that or what wikipedia or wtvr website state in his biography...France secretly let England borrow him out of pity around 1997-98 and we took him back later.

Yes, well done Castres , and thank you to who ever mentioned tv5 monde , great coverage , i was really peed off when ESPN stopped covering top 14 , enjoyed tonight .

Allez USAP !!!!!!

Great effort for Castres to win against the odds, I love it when the underdog prevails. They played with no pressure and defended very well, I don't really like Kockott but he was on fire tonight. Castres might not have the big stars of Toulon, but they played with heart.

Castres played the perfect match, as usual Kockott was brilliant and put away Michalak with comparative ease, the best thing that could happen to French rugby, that should keep Boujellah silent for at least a couple of days he will probably try and buy the All Blacks so he could possibly win next season, is this shades of Clermont bottleing it at the last hurdle.
Well Done Castres..................

Last edited:
never thought they could actually pull it off, and to me the final score is 19-9...
Castres ACTUALLY beat Clermont, then Toulon, in a row........damn !

Latest posts