• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The traditional Sarries vs Munster slagging match.

P

Prestwick

And without further ado...

...[blink]WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME MUNSTER![/blink]

From a neutral point of view...Munster by 50.

Prestwick says:
erjr7.jpg

Anything's possible.

Munster are probably heading for a final with Toulouse but if we can put a spanner in the works like we did today then I'm haps.

I'll be rushing from the end of my night-shift on the 27th! Sleep on the train and while you guys drink beer, i'll be drinking red bull & Relentless... I Bleed Black i coming too, should someone book three tickets and someone sort the trains out?

I hope the Sarries win the game, but Munster are one hell of a force in the HC.
I don't think it will be many tries, but it will surely be an intense tactical game.
On paper you would say Munster, but the Ospreys where the favourites. This is the FA Cup of Rugby, on the day anything can happen.
I'm gonna say Muster are gonna win, but I will be rooting for the Sarries.

We at sarries realised that we haven't got any songs so we've started a 'song for europe' contest. Current entries are:

que sara sara,
whatever will be will be
we're going to coventry
que sara sara

and

whats that coming over the hill?
its only munster, its only munsteeeer!

^ :lol:

I hope espn have this game live they didnt have the sarries vs ospreys match live c**nts. :angry:

GO YOU SARRIES! :D

Clearly Sarries are the favoured team here, but let's be realistic...Munster to win.

Too dignified to comment on the ruthless slaughter, gutting, skinning, dismembering, and general sausage manufacture that awaits Sarries at Coventry. I've been promised a fine pig-skin fez, with the hairs still on and blobs of dried blood.

Dignity for those about to die.

Too dignified to comment on the ruthless slaughter, gutting, skinning, dismembering, and general sausage manufacture that awaits Sarries at Coventry. I've been promised a fine pig-skin fez, with the hairs still on and blobs of dried blood.

[/b]

didn't you see the crescent moon? pigs are forbidden for saracens, they're filthy animals....

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

didn't you see the crescent moon? pigs are forbidden for saracens, they're filthy animals.... [/b][/quote]
Sarries are the Tottenham Hotspur of rugby? Or is it Mecca RFC?

We at sarries realised that we haven't got any songs so we've started a 'song for europe' contest. Current entries are:

que sara sara,
whatever will be will be
we're going to coventry
que sara sara

and

whats that coming over the hill?
its only munster, its only munsteeeer! [/b]

So the saracens fans are football fans in disguise?
I almost mistook you for a Cardiff City thug.

Hullo, Hullo
We are the Sarries Boys
Hullo, Hullo
You'll know us by our noise
We're up to our knees in fenian blood
Surrender or you'll die
For we are
The Vicarage Road Boys

Dont start thinking about this game when you have the might of the Glaws forwards to contend with on saturday. You must be ******** yourselves !!

Hullo, Hullo
We are the Sarries Boys
Hullo, Hullo
You'll know us by our noise
[/b]

:lol:

This did make me chuckle.

How much noise can 9 people and a dog make? ;)

Dont start thinking about this game when you have the might of the Glaws forwards to contend with on saturday. You must be ******** yourselves !!
[/b]
:lol: I suppose Gloucester will be a simple warm-up for the Saracens for their game against Munster! :p

Latest posts