• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Caption Comp - Round 3

G

getofmeland

Well I thought its time to rejuvenate this now...

Welcome to the TRF Caption Comp: ROUND 3!!!

The Rules are simple, the best Caption for the Photo wins, The winner recieves 3 Rep Points and they then post the next photo up for the contest... The winner is decided by the person who has posted the picture.

Any Questions?

Nope! Then we shall begin with this little number:

"Thank you sir" or "Thanks boss"

(ermmm for certain reasons that pic is difficult to choose captions for)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Sep 16 2008, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Bourne Soup-recipe[/b]

:lol:

That is f***ing terrible! Well done... There I was, about to say something about Ben Affleck lying on a couch 20,000kms away preparing for the advert, but no. I'm not going to bother.

Amazingly bad pun. Love it.

fa'atau, if toup hadn't already cleaned this up, Serving Private Ryan is pretty monstrous as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Sep 15 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Bourne Soup-recipe[/b]

Well as I can't see this being beaten... I am gonna hand the Win to Toup!!!

I will PM him and get him to post the next image up :)

Thanks guys... and apologies for subjecting you to some horrific pun-craft.

Not sure if I'm supposed to post in this thread, but sure someone can sort it out if not. Here's the next one - any suggestion on the timeframe before I pass on my crown?

Img214167085.jpg

I would leave it a 3 - 4 days, the only reason yours was faster was because well it made it bit more exciting... also good to post in this thread :)

Now for my caption!!!

"Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the y"

Korea's Woo Young-Chan orgasms her way to victory in the womens invisble weightlifting

Jack: im gonna let you go now..
Rose: ok.... ............... .. JEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Img214167085.jpg

Latest posts