• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Diss-Off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fa'atau82

We should make this a permanent feature of TRF. That thread is a classic. We should have The Diss-Off thread.

Anyone can take part. You post a thread that aims to provoke someone on the forum into a 1-on-1 slanging match, but a funny slanging match. No full-on racism or grossly offensive comments allowed.

Then a challenge is issued O'Rothlain style and a small wager is made. The winner of this wager will be the one who comes up with the most funniest insults about the opponent. This can be in many different styles, use your imagination.

Each thread is polled upon by the other members and a winner is declared. The member who loses must have a signature made by the winner and is added to their posts for 1 week.

Any takers for a first challenge with me? Who has beef with me? :%#%#:

You do realise that although the intention is for this thread not to turn full nasty, it inevitably will because thats the only way we'll get some decent action. I suppose just don't break the rules (racism etc)...anyways..

Ummm???? Hmmm....where to start.

I have always had the feeling that DarkManX is confused with his sexual orientation. As far as I'm concerned he is trying to convince us all that he is straight, however you can tell he is trying far too hard by finding a particular niche....black women with massive asses who would all feel perfectly comfortable at home in a full on raw rap video. Now don't get me wrong, I am certainly not a racist, fat hater, or gay basher but the facts are devastatingly clear!!! I actually have friends of all 3 categories, some 2 of those, some even all 3, but surely that makes me even more qualified to be able to tell that DarkManX is infact living in the closet!

You have heard it here first folks!

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Round 1 has started!!!!

Nah I aint playing this game until I see other people post first :p . I need to see what level everyone else is on before I go in. You not gonna reel me in with cheap bait melon :) .

I mean that for example you can diss a members sig, their country, their culture, something they do on the board, general jokes maybe about their family/stereotypes, sports team etc.

But you will know where the line is. It is supposed to take the **** out of someone in public. I have some ideas but i will show them if this happens.

So for example you could start some beef with.. to a welshman you could say..

'How does 'the member's name' get a date? .. Rohypnol, some tequila slammers and the first sheep you can find.

Or..

to an oriental member.. 'at least my mother has less chins than the singapore phone book'.

The thread contest will be stopped if it gets too long or insulting on a really personal level.

Oh like this?

Q: What are the fastest land mammals on earth?
A: Fa'atau82's family with a Maccas voucher.

Play along DarkmanX it's only for fun.

You big-***tied, dark-assed transexual loving Blues lover.

edit: Melon.. yes exactly like that. But then you learn fast because you're a horse-shagging rentboy from Queersland, and they are real smart.

TRF Reunion gone wrong (at Prestwicks House)

A video of Faatau82 (red hat) and melon (black hat) after a few to many drinks
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3obYhJ2x1wE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3obYhJ2x1wE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Even in its infancy, this thread is already showing how primitive some of us really can be :D

That's it... Me and the WP/Stormers or Bulls supporters are throwing down right hur, right na!
Let me at 'em!

An ode to DarkmanX..

We see you want the gurls with ***s and big dark ass butts
Pity their all ugly ass ex-men lesbians and sluts
Workin' transexual hoes who drive trucks and tractors
Like some homo **** fusion fuelled from a nuclear reactor
I'm gonna spit **** at you like its hazardous to ya health
So go dress-up like a gimp and go make some wealth
Yo' like an afrodisiac for fcuked-up homo hypocondriacs
Pity you attract homo suicidal iraqi maniacs

Steve-O..

Steve-O or Lion-O whatever the **** you're called
Ya do know most Sharks fans are just decrepid and old
Front row fatty drunks, gayboy backs and punks
Prisy homeboys like Percy dressed in colours of skunks
Hey let's chat **** and i'll show you some tricks
But only after you finish suckin' and hoppin' on dicks
See you can't diss me my rhymes stand the test
Cos you be pressing f5 on my rhymes to refresh
Cos you know you like a roasting
And here i am toasting
The Sharks suck ass, and your rivals are boasting.

I'm going to show you all how it's done.

For Melon and all Australians

Descendants of convicts and the Union Jack
Stay in Australia don't ever come back
So many timezones it's hard to connect
Yo islands so big, **** that for a trek
Keep your Wallabies, Kangaroos and Koalas
**** your spiders are big enough to have video game health bars
Yo' Fosters and Castlemaine a taste i don't miss
Good enough excuse to drink a fresh pint of ****
You can keep your old dicks like Crocodile Dundee
In a home, is elderly, and reeking of pee
You should just all stay at home and die or retire
Especially Matt Dunning, aka the Michelin tyre
So stay in Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney
Cos' your rugby is so gay it could be coached by Disney

All your bass are belong to me, you are have no skill at teh rugby.

Thank you, that is all.

All your bass are belong to me, you are have no skill at teh rugby.

Thank you, that is all.
[/b]
You are on your way to destruction. Make your time!
indifferent.gif

I'm watching this thread VERY carefully.

Carry on about your business.

<div class='quotemain'> All your bass are belong to me [/b]

cat_guitar.jpg

I CAN HAS BASS GEE-TAR?
[/b][/quote]

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny-pictures-cat-sound-studio.jpg

You can keep the Bass. I don't eat that fish. All you BASE now belong to me Moose lover. No returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts