• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Trf Rl2 Comp!

hmmmmmmmmmmm..............I am on the wrong list..........I am a ps2 online player not a PC.

Me + RL2 = Pc

Me + U = Nightmare, I say! (<- for any Dry Kill Logic fans out there, somewhere?)

another idea could be to have a world cup comp as there are 17 international teams in the game so a world cup could be done.

gg is a ps2 so thats 3 o_O (he is on the wrong list and my name has 2 a's not 1
<
)

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Nov 17 2005, 09:30 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm..............I am on the wrong list..........I am a ps2 online player not a PC.
woops! Sorry about that GG, I've just fixed it.

Ill play ps2. ive had my adapter for ova 1 anh a half years. so there is quite a few PS2 players online thankyou very much. You never heard of socom?

Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 10 2005, 11:58 AM
OK, from what I gather a lot of people on this board will be getting the game on both PC and PS2. Now, considering this, it only seems logical that we set up some sort of online tournament for both platforms with all the interested members.
If you're interested post here and we'll start compiling a list. Also, if you have any suggestions on how you think the competition should work, add them in as well and we'll all have a vote on the preferred method.

Here's the list so far (which will be continuely updated):

PC players:

sanzar
woosah
Ripper
esoj
Morgs
Paddy
Wally

PS2 Players:

JJ
Kinkon
The G man (also known as Gay-Guy)
gjohn85
jinxed_nz
knuck
TheBokke (online will be CoolCorn8) After Christmas for me

TheBokke (online will be CoolCorn8) After Christmas for me. I am in for sure guys can`t wait!! The PS 2 list grows!

I'd play you Sanzar but I don't think you can play a particular person. It just randomly searches the never available game?

It is possible to create a non-ranked game. You can then browse it and see who the user is.

Latest posts