• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The trophy cabinet mistery

B

Badboy

Hi guys.I played a super 12 tournament and i won it but now i can't see this victory inside my trophy cabinet stuff.Could some1 explain me what i have to do to visualise correctly my trophy cabinet?Thank u

B

Badboy

nobody of u champions has already won something then
<

C

captainamerica

Badboy, same thing with me!

I've won a couple of trophies, but only one shows up.

I think, after you win something, when you save it as a Tournament, you must also save it to your own profile.

B

Badboy

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 15 2005, 05:40 AM
Badboy, same thing with me!

I've won a couple of trophies, but only one shows up.

I think, after you win something, when you save it as a Tournament, you must also save it to your own profile.
how?

C

captainamerica

Okay, have you saved a tournament? If yes, when you load it, you have to press L1 or R1 to get to Tournament. You'll go by Profile, and then Rosters.

So, when you win a trophy and you save it, you automatically save it to your Tournament file. I think you also need to save it to your Profile.

Capice?

B

Badboy

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 15 2005, 06:01 AM
Okay, have you saved a tournament? If yes, when you load it, you have to press L1 or R1 to get to Tournament. You'll go by Profile, and then Rosters.

So, when you win a trophy and you save it, you automatically save it to your Tournament file. I think you also need to save it to your Profile.

Capice?
capice?well to be honest i didn't understand.but if u can write it in italian

J

jared27

Remember that the Trophey Cabinet has 3 difficultys [easy, normal, hard] so whatever level you won your trophey on, that is where it will be in the cabinet.

C

captainamerica

Okay. I'll try, using Babelfish to help with the translation.

Quando vincete un torneo, dovete 'save' al vostro Profilo.

Guardi il 'Save Menu,' -- vedete Profilo, Roster, et Torneo quando spingete L1 ou R1.

Quando vincete, lasciate il torneo et 'save' sul Profilo.

Dovete giocare ancora i tornei, ma ora avrete trophies

B

Badboy

thank u for the efforce captain america but i already understood what u said in english...the problem is that i still am not able to see the s12 victory between my trophies
<

C

captainamerica

I know. Same thing for me. You need to play the S12 again and this time when you win it -- you must save it to your profile.

I cannot see my Easy 6 Nations or my Medium World Cup. I can only see my Medium Euro Trophy cause I saved to Profile after I won it.

B

Badboy

well but i still have saved that s12tournament file ...i'll have a go.Grazie amico

N

ninjapirate

wait so you have to save your profile, not your tournament after you've won, eh? that would explain where my normal super 12 trophy went....

(100th post!)
<

C

captainamerica

Well, if you saved it before you won -- and you can load and play the Final -- then you might be okay. I saved the file afterwards (but not to Profile) so I'll have to play the Tournament again.
<

In culo alla balena!

B

Badboy

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 15 2005, 08:22 AM
Well, if you saved it before you won -- and you can load and play the Final -- then you might be okay. I saved the file afterwards (but not to Profile) so I'll have to play the Tournament again.
<

In culo alla balena!
i did the same things u did too captain.Damn ...but i'm gonna win the 6 nations and i'll save it this time.
In culo alla balena eh?
<

ma sei mai stato in italia?

C

captainamerica

Originally posted by Badboy+Mar 15 2005, 08:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Badboy @ Mar 15 2005, 08:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 15 2005, 08:22 AM
Well, if you saved it before you won -- and you can load and play the Final -- then you might be okay.  I saved the file afterwards (but not to Profile) so I'll have to play the Tournament again. 
<

In culo alla balena!
i did the same things u did too captain.Damn ...but i'm gonna win the 6 nations and i'll save it this time.
In culo alla balena eh?
<

ma sei mai stato in italia? [/b]
Sono stato in Italia due volte! Mi piace Italia, et bellissima. Anch'io -- must save again!

C

captainamerica

Are all your glorious trophies in there?
Cause that's what I thought I was doing but evidentally not.

C

captainamerica

Originally posted by TheBokke@Mar 16 2005, 02:37 AM
captain how you finding the PS2 version?
Bokke, I am really enjoying the game. Like, really. It looks great, feels great, plays great -- it's fine. Very good.

Latest posts