• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welsh

Glad to see the RFU getting involved to stop this stupid fu**ing sh*t. It's gonna put off plenty of potential players from bothering to join a uni team.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Dec 11 2009, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Apparently the Union team at Aberystwyth Uni is pretty bad for initiations as well, one guy i know said that he was supposed to down puke, ****, jizz and cat food.
I've also heard tell of licking someones genital wart (though that could just be hear say...). Alot people on the League team are union players who didn't want to go through that to play[/b]

Only just seen this and that is all ********!

Aber Uni initiations are pretty sensible compared to that of Cardiff Uni RFC and of course the Engine RFC, both of which I have seen. Engin have always gone up a gear in sickness where as Cardiff Uni initiation is pretty bog standard.

All Aber Uni RFC initiation was the following:

Dress up in a woman's dress
Contact rugby in thong on pitch hidden from public
Down a couple of cans of beer / cider etc
Lloydy Run

then down to town to get smashed!

Olyy please get the facts correct as rumours and idle talk can create a incorrect picture, and in turn put a bad light on people because the facts are wrong. ;)

Also AURL are poor ... FACT!

Fair enough, i'm just going on drunken hear say :p
Thought a lot of it seemed a bit bizarre, but then with the engin stuff, it could be possible.
No offense meant, and it obviously doesn't harm the team, unbeaten this year and all that

Latest posts