• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The worst display of refereeing i have ever seen

J

Jer1cho

Blues vs Bulls. Absolutely pathetic. Australiain referees should not be aloud to ref games. This was a perfect example. Yes, i made it a thread because i think it needs to be mentioned how pathetic the refereeing is in this competition this year. I am really at a loss for words. To lose like that, because of an idiot referee. Ridiculous. Good to see Bryan Habana at his best again. He really showed why he is the best in the world. Otherwise, best game of rugby i have seen in ages. Did'nt think the Blues deserved to win. Thanks Australia for providing us with such fantastic refereeing talent.

Did you watch the Stormers vs Chiefs match. That was worse. I can see where you are coming from, but I only watched the last 10 minutes of the game. Bulls should've gone for a DG. It was like the WC match between NZ and France, why the hell didn't they go for a DG!!??

To be fair the two worst displays of refereeing I've witnessed this year have come from New Zealanders - Lyndon Bray (who has been horrible for a long time) and Steve Walsh (who I generally like).

Australian refs are definately below average, but I would rather have one of those incompetent ******** over Lyndon Bray any day.

Blues vs Bulls. Absolutely pathetic. Australiain referees should not be aloud to ref games. This was a perfect example. Yes, i made it a thread because i think it needs to be mentioned how pathetic the refereeing is in this competition this year. I am really at a loss for words. To lose like that, because of an idiot referee. Ridiculous. Good to see Bryan Habana at his best again. He really showed why he is the best in the world. Otherwise, best game of rugby i have seen in ages. Did'nt think the Blues deserved to win. Thanks Australia for providing us with such fantastic refereeing talent. [/b]
I agree did not see the match but listened on streaming audio and even the commentators agree. Bulls are getting back their form. Good to see Spies back.

To be fair the two worst displays of refereeing I've witnessed this year have come from New Zealanders - Lyndon Bray (who has been horrible for a long time) and Steve Walsh (who I generally like).

Australian refs are definately below average, but I would rather have one of those incompetent ******** over Lyndon Bray any day.
[/b]

That's strange, I usually find Bray to be quite a good ref. And Steve Walsh an incompetent prick.

I was going to start a thread about this very subject myself after that atrocious performance , but you beat me to it. Never before have I seen such inept, foul and utterly s**t refereeing in my life. Wayne Barnes himself would be ashamed of that performance, where do they get these idiots from. I can accept a few errors every game but nearly a third of the ref's decisions were wrong, not borderline, wrong.

On a slight tangent, who ever it was in control of the whistle between St. Helens and Leeds last night was a chuffing idiot. So many poor calls.

As one of this boards esteemed owners may say, "When in doubt, ping St. Helens".

Oh yeah! I just finished watching the All Blacks vs France game. I forgot his name I think it was Bars, Baaans first name Wayne and man did he suck at reffing. I don't think that many people watched that game though.

I've just watched the game and i agree it was terrible refereeing, 3 dreadful decisions within the first 10 minutes. I mean both tries were dodgy, really feel sorry for the Bulls if only they had a decent 10 they would have won.

thats the thing ehy - people always bag the people who bag the refs - especially when your the losing team. i would like to quote 90% of the non-nzers post rwc07

dont blame the ref, your the team that lost. the better team won on the day[/b]
FACT - there is been so many shitty ref decisions over the last few years its unbelivable. sure there mightent be a "problem" as such yet. but the refs should not be above their own law. ref bashing isnt a losing team last resort. however it is treated as clutching of straws by the winning team.

FACT - there is been so many shitty ref decisions over the last few years its unbelivable. sure there mightent be a "problem" as such yet. but the refs should not be above their own law. ref bashing isnt a losing team last resort. however it is treated as clutching of straws by the winning team.
[/b]
God forbid if refs are actually held accountable for thier decisions!

On a slight tangent, who ever it was in control of the whistle between St. Helens and Leeds last night was a chuffing idiot. So many poor calls.

As one of this boards esteemed owners may say, "When in doubt, ping St. Helens".
[/b]

That was Ashley Klein who isn't even the worst ref in SL... that honour belongs to St Helens own Steve Ganson. Neither of those clowns should have been allowed to take charge of a game ever again after they cheated Bradford out of the game against Leeds last year at Millenium Magic.

The ref was definitely bad, unfortunately the Bulls got the wrong end more. Still was a cracker of a game! Habana got my vote for MOTM.

I must say those Kiwi commentators were a joy to listen to, very fair in commentary the whole game.

It's Karma's way of making up for the Western Force game - the Bulls just drew the short straw for the universe course correction.

Be interesting too see how Karma makes up for the RWC - hopefully it involves rabid mongooses.

I have a big list of rugby mistakes I need to fix - Wayne Barnes, David Nucifora and Tasea Lavea are near the top.

I have a big list of rugby mistakes I need to fix - Wayne Barnes, David Nucifora and Tasea Lavea are near the top.
[/b]

David Nucifora?

One of the best ever coaches in the competition - from a Brumbies point of view.

David Nucifora?

One of the best ever coaches in the competition - from a Brumbies point of view.
[/b]
He still gets into trouble with the players at the Blues I think...despite thier results.

Latest posts