• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Theoretical

Dai Perk

Bench Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Scotland
So, this is a wonderful time of year... cold games in Europe, and hot games in New Zealand! Watching one then the other back-to-back really makes it all so fun and interesting...

Here's my theoretical question.

You create a tournament that conforms to the Six Nations format. But instead of 6 teams, it's 10. 5 teams are randomly selected from Super Rugby, and 5 from a combination of Premiership and Pro14 teams.

You are required to place an all-or-nothing bet on which hemisphere wins the tournament prior to randomized selection.

Where do you put your money?

So, this is a wonderful time of year... cold games in Europe, and hot games in New Zealand! Watching one then the other back-to-back really makes it all so fun and interesting...

Here's my theoretical question.

You create a tournament that conforms to the Six Nations format. But instead of 6 teams, it's 10. 5 teams are randomly selected from Super Rugby, and 5 from a combination of Premiership and Pro14 teams.

You are required to place an all-or-nothing bet on which hemisphere wins the tournament prior to randomized selection.

Where do you put your money?

I've had a few tonight (probably a few more than that even, if I'm honest) as its 'potential' Grand Slam eve and all but... I'm pretty sure that even if I were sobre there is no way of answering this effectively.

What I would say is... I would love to see the Crusaders play Leinster in a home and away two legger... I'd even PPV.

Last edited:

Latest posts