• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

There are currently 274 users online. 19 members and 255 guests

Toko_11

Bench Player
Country Flag
Georgia
Club or Nation
Georgia
The poster to stalker ratio on this forum is like nothing I've seen before :huh: get these people in the conversation, I'm interested in what they think..

The poster to stalker ratio on this forum is like nothing I've seen before :huh: get these people in the conversation, I'm interested in what they think..

Most of those guests are probably not "stalkers" in the sense that you are thinking

At least half of them are likely to be webcrawlers such as Googlebot, majestic12, CydralSpider, Spiderbot etc. Here is a partial list of over 300 - http://www.robotstxt.org/db.html

There will also be Spam Bots and other such nefarious things looking for ways in to deliver their rubbish

There will even be TRF users among the guests, for example, if you log out but leave your browser open on the TRF url, you will be one of the guests.

Don't spread your lies here smartcookie.

Everyone knows most of the "guests" are professional coaches and players - desperate to know our memberships criticisms and feedback on their performances.

smartcooky nails it.

We do get a lot of guest traffic at this time however, world cups bring out the general public a lot.

I want to know what was happening when this record was achieved "Most users ever online was 818, 03-07-12 at 04:23 PM." There wasn't any rugby on was there?

Latest posts