• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

There are too many penalty goals in rugby

TNT88

First XV
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Force
Given the indisputable facts I have raised in the ***le, plz hear out my idea...

Every time a kicker misses a penalty goal, we sacrifice a kitten.

kitten.jpg

So basically we have all these kittens running around on the sideline. And whenever someone opt's to take a shot at goal, the match officials catch one and hole a knife to it's head. If the kicker misses - then the match official cut's the kitten's head off in front of the crowd and it's also displayed on the big screen.

I feel my idea will limit the number of penalty shots at goal to about >5 per game (+/- 2). This is becuz the crowd will get very angri at the playerz if they miss and if the kicker also has a kkitten at home they will feel bad as well. For this reason, we should make it compulsory that all players own kittens.

If a player takes a penalty shot after the 80 minute siren, then we have a situation that I call "genocide". This means that if the player misses, all the kittens on the field are killed. This will stop games ending boringly with penalty shots, and more like rugby league with drop goals and triezzz.

By reading this sentence you have agreed to support my idea. I thank you for your support.

Thank god. For a moment I thought this was another sigesige thread.

Given the indisputable facts I have raised in the ***le, plz hear out my idea...

Every time a kicker misses a penalty goal, we sacrifice a kitten.

kitten.jpg

So basically we have all these kittens running around on the sideline. And whenever someone opt's to take a shot at goal, the match officials catch one and hole a knife to it's head. If the kicker misses - then the match official cut's the kitten's head off in front of the crowd and it's also displayed on the big screen.

I feel my idea will limit the number of penalty shots at goal to about >5 per game (+/- 2). This is becuz the crowd will get very angri at the playerz if they miss and if the kicker also has a kkitten at home they will feel bad as well. For this reason, we should make it compulsory that all players own kittens.

If a player takes a penalty shot after the 80 minute siren, then we have a situation that I call "genocide". This means that if the player misses, all the kittens on the field are killed. This will stop games ending boringly with penalty shots, and more like rugby league with drop goals and triezzz.

By reading this sentence you have agreed to support my idea. I thank you for your support.

Since I'm allergic to cats, I'm totally against the Idea, I feel there must be a compulsory 50 shots at goal from 65m out... just to keep it interesting...

And only short skinny guys with small feet are allowed to take the kick

Latest posts